Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,459 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) (33328 Views)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

And you think soldiers are that daft and stupid to start maltreating an innocent man like that ?? undecided
He must have done something that he didn't talk about
And u are here talking like u were there, no soldier will rob u anywhere near their barrack so u better apply more IQ before judging anybody "CONDUCTOR for that matter" they can do anything

To the bolded, YES

I have seen soldiers do even worse than that

And even if he committed any crime, does that warrant such brutality? Assuming the man had died, would his crime be equal to death?

That's why I am never sympathetic when they die at the war front. They are more lawless than the civilians
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by ychris: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
hefelove:

when u see them ask dem and make sure u cme back here to tell me their reply
if u quote me again, it means u wants to be unsuccessfull in life too undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by manando1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
hefelove:

when u see them ask dem and make sure u cme back here to tell me their reply
kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by damon232: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern APC for the matter
Receive sense undecided
He nor concern Buhari but GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by papiwyte(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Said Baba......wailers carry on

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Billygee2u: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Wen did soldiers became police.

Apc u can c wat u re doin to nigerians.

U dz soldiers and police dat re sharing nigerians blood. Remember deris God o
when bokoharam kill any soldier,you will be expecting us to pity him and say RIP.
May the soldiers that brutalize this young guy never know peace.May they meet problem bigger than them.
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:

grin sha no vex beebeebee

i no vex, the one wey snr beebeebee
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Nathkem01(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
See what my people are doing

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by GMBuhari: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
uwagimboo:

The both of yah need brain surgery...

The dude said he urinated close to the woman's shop and even apologized when he was invited..

d33types:

And yours is the most insensible comment..
Don't you ever read?
What he did was urinating around their drinking spot..

Because the victim said it, it means it's true? Or is it because it is Igbo from lost tribe?

I said it intentionally incase you want to form sabi
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by d33types: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
GMBuhari:

Because the victim said it, it means it's true? Or is it because it is Igbo from lost tribe?

Is urinating near a drinking spot not enough to earn the supposed beating from soldiers¿ What is there to lie about?
I wonder why your thought process is so differently warped.

You need a psychiatrist,wallahi

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by uwagimboo: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
GMBuhari:

Correcting ur foolishness and the next thing is going tribal..
Why is it that "bunkums" feel everyone with different opinion is an igbo..

Keep head like Ram wey nobody gree buy for 2 salahs now..
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by jammy1993(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Wen did soldiers became police.

Apc u can c wat u re doin to nigerians.

U dz soldiers and police dat re sharing nigerians blood. Remember deris God o

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Apoztl3(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
kings09:
And sum zombie called bolustic, kyase, aresa, hungerbad n madridguy will say buhari is fighting corruption n blame past govt
U don forgot their senior excos, @progressive/@omenka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Road Safety Officers Flee As Angry Man Attacks Them With Plank In Delta. Photos / 3 Ritualists In Taraba Kill 6-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual After Luring Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.