Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women (2599 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (photo) / Things That Men Notice In Women First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by Khris3(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Have you ever wondered about the things guys notice first about girls?

Well, ladies, men are not so difficult to understand since they are actually straightforward so it can be easy to find out what things guys notice first by watching them carefully each time they meet a woman. Check out a few interesting and even surprising things men notice first about women.

• Smile: A beautiful smile is one of the things most men notice first in a woman. A smiling woman is considered to be much more attractive and approachable. She sends the signal of happiness and optimism. Thus, it's much easier to start a conversation with a smiling woman. Moreover, a smile is a very contagious thing: when you smile to someone it provokes the smile in return.

• Eyes: Another common thing men notice first about a woman is her eyes. Ever wondered why it's said that the eyes are the windows to your soul? They can tell a lot about a person. It can be easy to find out if someone is lying to you or simply telling the truth. Eyes are real magnets that can attract and interest a stranger. Surveys have shown that nearly 70 % of men pay attention to woman's eyes first and only then to everything else. There is also a popular stereotype that men like women with large childish eyes. Well, if you don't have large eyes, a well-applied makeup will do the trick. Maintaining eye contact for a few seconds is enough to determine if there are any chances to continue with your acquaintance or not.

• Hair: Believe it or not, one of the first things men notice about women is their hair. So ladies, all those hours spent in the hairdresser's chair are not in vain. Most guys think that a stylish, healthy, shiny and sleek hair is a sign of health and youth. Also, most men like to be with a woman with a well-maintained hair that smells good too. So keep your hair neat and well cared for, no matter the length.

• Weight: Weight is one of those things most men notice about women. It may sound shallow, but it actually makes sense. You've probably heard that most men prefer women with curves, but some also like their women slim. Definitely, besides the smile, eyes, and hair, men are also drawn to a woman's body size. So if you're big or small, have no fear. There's a man out there who likes you either way.

• Chest: Perhaps you think the first thing guys notice when they meet a woman is her bosom, but that is not entirely true. Certain polls and surveys have shown that men notice a woman's chest/bosom only after her smile and her eyes. However, br**sts are usually considered to be a sign of youth and fertility, and it is one of the reasons why most men would pay attention to a woman's chest. Then again, tastes differ. What is beautiful for one man may be uninviting for another. Thus, some men actually like women with moderate or small b**bs. It's all a matter of choice.

• Originality: Men also take note of false body enhancements women tend to use sometimes. If you have hair extensions, artificial eyelashes and nails, he will definitely notice it. For most men, fake means high maintenance and large expense. While fake eyelashes might draw his eye, he may not be entirely taken by them. However, some men don't mind. But it wouldn't do to turn yourself into a human doll, because a man would always wonder what you look like without all the layers of makeup, and whether you're worth sticking around with or not.

• Legs: A lot of men love slim legs and this is another thing they notice about women. During the warm seasons, legs are one of the greatest attractions that a woman possesses. Calves are another thing men love about a woman's legs. They love the way their legs look in skirt and shorts. They also love the way women cross their legs.

READ MORE @ http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/9-sure-things-men-notice-first-about.html

Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by saintfellow(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
What i notice abt ladies are: beauty, skin colour, big or average ass, big or average boobs, the way she walks, her smile, her hair and her fashion sense.
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by Khris3(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintfellow:
What i notice abt ladies are: beauty, skin colour, big or average ass, big or average boobs, the way she walks, her smile, her hair and her fashion sense.
lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by jorion(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
that smile and eyes usually works best for mewhen there's no make up. I still don't know why I don't approve of all those plenty facial colours

1 Like

Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
I notice ur pretty face first, then ur bobi size (must be at least slightly above averge) and then ur butts (doesnt have to be so big)
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nah only boobsie and Butt i dey check
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by Khris3(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by jidon5(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
You be bad guy oh
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by jidon5(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
lol
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by daviddagreat: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
for me its boobs height, boobs, face, boobs, ass, boobs,boobs,boobs

many guys come hia be like its her smile eyes blah blah
meanwhile they've measured their boobs ass size with em eyes already
Re: 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women by jidon5(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
daviddagreat:
for me its boobs height, boobs, face, boobs, ass, boobs,boobs,boobs

many guys come hia be like its her smile eyes blah blah
meanwhile they've measured their boobs ass size with em eyes already
bad boy...

(1) (Reply)

I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Lady Narrates The First Time She Squirted / #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count / If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.