Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,152 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC (18523 Views)

340, 634 Registered Voters For Lagos Bye Election On Saturday – INEC / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by dechriscool(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by happney65: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
veekid:
We no go gree

We go rig am last last nii. grin grin
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
I remember 2015 election, that was Febuary. I remember how the Zombies tagged it Febuhari, the year of change. But I wail today. I wail, i shall wail on. WailingWailerCEO

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Slymonster(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
everything apc everything buhari between one year of the 16year rule... Wetin too many promises and not fulfilling can cause sha.. but pple just dey shout pdp online but forget say na apc get that Saturday...quote me..pdp will end up going to court...

by tomorrow Friday all money would have reach all polling unit and Its a very risky business for pdp because they are not in power whether at state or federal and so some may not even share all the money they are suppose to share at the polling unit. those that have never voted can never understand politics for now

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin enough tension in apc camp cheesy but osho should just save his energy for lmpending wailing beacuse by the time Edo people are through with him and his cabals, they will understand the meaning of #EDODESIDES and not osho or apc desides grin

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by hadura29(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
All I know is that a sensible edo man will desist voting pdp. Apga is an option if they feel apc is a scam. Only those that stays along air port road gra can testify to why pdp should rest...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Arijosh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
This APC are up to something... Guess they will hide under this and do the Inconclusive thing!
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
POI will triumph over Obaseflop on Saturday
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by softtouch01: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
where is nysc oooooo, u had better come and add ur weight to this oooo...
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by photoshoot(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=14pt]One minute, you all are saying INEC is working for Buhari and they plan to rig the election because they released a news you do not like.

Few minutes later,
Same INEC is the one you are praising again, forgetting they are still under Buhari because they now released the news you lots like, but this time you still hate on Buhari and APC.

No level of confusion can be compared to that of PDP.

Sai Obaseki!

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Doyin2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
hadura29:
All I know is that a sensible edo man will desist voting pdp. Apga is an option if they feel apc is a scam. Only those that stays along air port road gra can testify to why pdp should rest...

APC can never be a scam in EDO!

Edo is far better under APC than in the dark ages of PDP in EDO.

It is just unfortunate that APC FG took power at the wrong time when our major source of revenue,oil,lost its value.Even the best economists in the world could not have saved us from recession,which could make the much expected change quite longer,not less than 4 years I think.

Sad still Nigerians are very impatient always looking for miracles where there is none,so,so sad!

#I stil lbelieve in Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Jesusloveyou: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
comos:
Thank GOD

any extension is a plan by APC to rig the election
whether apc like to rig it or not, whether the election is conducted today or next month, pdp is nowhere to be found near osadebey avenue.
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by AZUH: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Annih was an ex police officer . What do you expect . I love that he's working for PDP to restore past glory !!! POI 2016 . Buhari enough is a enough
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Jesusloveyou: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
grin grin enough tension in apc camp cheesy but osho should just save his energy for lmpending wailing beacuse by the time Edo people are through with him and his cabals, they will understand the meaning of #EDODESIDES and not osho or apc desides grin
that is why u cant spell simple word- decide,
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by hadura29(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Doyin2:

APC can never be a scam in EDO!

Edo is far better under APC than in the dark ages of PDP in EDO.

It is just unfortunate that APC FG took power at the wrong time when our major source of revenue,oil,lost its value.Even the best economists in the world could not have saved us from recession,which could make the much expected change quite longer,not less than 4 years I think.

Sad still Nigerians are very impatient always looking for miracles where there is none,so,so sad!

#I stil lbelieve in Buhari

You nailed it man, so many people want miracles over night which can't work.. we should just keep praying for the country.. I pity edo people if pdp actually wins, I have stayed in that state in both pdp and apc era, the difference is so clear..
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Jesusloveyou: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Arijosh:
This APC are up to something... Guess they will hide under this and do the Inconclusive thing!
inec could be held responsible for allowing pdp to import 500, millitant from delta to rig the election
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Obamina(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oshiomole failed on this one(postponement)... Pdp 1 Apc 0 final whistle
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Shoboy6h: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Up PDP
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is why u cant spell simple word- decide,
Thanks for your correction but it was indeed a mistake as I was really affected by the present hunger condition we were subjected to by your change masters tongue cry

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by greggng: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFGH:
Any Edo state person wen no vote Pastor is a ZOMBIE!
A vote for APC is a vote for Dullard Buhari and that ugly "go and die" Oshi-Omo-Ole. If Oshi-omo-ole like make him say Ize kill Uniben VC, we like him like that!

You re wasting ur time here. Apc has already won am looking forward to ondo. After this election u know why osho baba is the master strategist. Edo people re better informed and anyone of them that will vote for an ilegal candidate from makarafi is doomed. How can sane person vote for a child that is dieing and suppose to be in an intensive care? Anyway sheriff has been mandated to be una undertaker. Rip pdp
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Paperwhite(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
drss2:
damage control strategy dead on arrival.
d correct topic should be: buari dullards govt oda inec to go ahead with d elections after receiving bashings from nigerians.
security thread was just a cover screen to postpone n rig d elections in favor of APC.
dis fiasco has finally shown dat inec ar not independent under dis govt.
As you earlier talk am-"they go hear am".

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by Topmostt: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I give PDP 30 Thousand votes handicap....

APC wins.
you Don play game so try, every life issue appears like a game scenerio to you.
isokay
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by keynesstreet2: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I give PDP 30 Thousand votes handicap....

APC wins.
SURE WIN................... FIXED
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by mickool(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
GO means forward ever. Let's GO further together with GO.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by mickool(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
GO means forward ever.

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by mickool(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
GO means Goal Oriented. I GO4GO

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by seguno2: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Debaddest:
INEC under APC are confused

Everything na inconclusive.
Every time na inconclusive.
Every election sef na inconclusive.
Is this change?
If it's not change, then what is it?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by amurx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Better
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by ojnnaco(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
APC is a scam.
Just pray that the election won't be inconclusive as usual cox that's another avenue their will use to manipulate the results.

No sane human being in Nigeria now will vote for an evil change again
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by maxzzo1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
EFGH:
Any Edo state person wen no vote Pastor is a ZOMBIE!
A vote for APC is a vote for Dullard Buhari and that ugly "go and die" Oshi-Omo-Ole. If Oshi-omo-ole like make him say Ize kill Uniben VC, we like him like that!
I no fit Laff u funny jare
Re: Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC by pascal558(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
be informed,dont be left out..edostate election nd fallacies https://mobile.facebook.com/GOfor2019governor/?ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? / Osinbajo Commissions The 14,444 HA Kano River Irrigation Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.