Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry (32019 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by parislomo(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2009
oh poor Lola!!
And peace my people!!
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Fax: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2011
I am not surprised she is fetish. It might be true that he does not know how he got married to her. A nigerian girl/woman informed me that, ' She has been to every herbalist house because of a man in London and the man will not leave her. God is greater than fetish or herbalist power. If he is aware of what he is doing, why can't his close friend or family sign at the Registry instead of Lola Alao's friend? Nigeria girl/woman are into fetish power just to hook someone that is in US or UK. So nigerians abroad beware of of nigerian woman.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2011
who resurrected this thread?
Anyways,i couldn't help but laugh @ this :i did not know how i got to the registry,i just saw myself there signing the dotted lines
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by eagleeye2: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2013
ifyalways: who resurrected this thread?
Anyways,i couldn't help but laugh @ this :i did not know how i got to the registry,i just saw myself there signing the dotted lines
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lola Alao, a woman you never pray to marry, advicing single ladies to go after married men.

"Hips don't lie", "Actions speak louder than words."
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by bedivine: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Very interesting read. Taking a cue from history, I guess it's safe to say single ladies taking advice from this said person are doomed
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Deschil: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmnnn might not be impossible...
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by ogeoflyf(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wale scoch: i have a question for the so called, husband,i am a friend to the family and i know how Lola will go and send money to you in USA,plz i want people to ask him which kind work is he doing, in USA, Lola alao is the feed the entire family of DARE Ogunlana. Let him denied it, if he can In fact you are disgrace to manhood and u need to be ashamed of yourself because you are not a real man, a man that we tell the whole world what he's doling for his legally.

He said he didn't know how he got to the registry ask him if he was sleeping when i sign the wedding certificate, and after that he took to to the USA with him what kind of a man keeps wedding Certificate,if not a cruel one.

Anyway my advice to lola is to focus on your child and enjoy life to the fullest.[flash=200,200][/flash]

Oyibo nke gi a ehn!! Ó dikwa ponchos and among grin grin grin cheesy. Lwkmd
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by baggy4luv(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
nellaluv: Truth hurts. Yoruba people are shameless. Hate all u can, i care less.
ur pawpa
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by soulglo: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
I stopped where the man says he does not remember how he got to the wedding SMH
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Desric(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
nellaluv: U to, shut ur trap as well. Freedom of speech is wat i've got, and i use it as i please.
please use it wisely for I cannot guarantee your freedom after speech.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
nellaluv: Oh, a yoruba actress. I'm not surprised, always washing their dirty linen in public. lipsrsealed
Babes,U cld av made ur point without d tribal sentiment. Itz only yorubas dt wash dia dirty linen in public bah? I hear u o

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Bozzy001(m): 2:34am On Nov 25, 2014
nellaluv:
U to, shut ur trap as well. Freedom of speech is wat i've got, and i use it as i please.

U get freedom of speech that's why U can't use it wisely abi? Mumu oshi
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Bozzy001(m): 2:36am On Nov 25, 2014
nellaluv:
Truth hurts. Yoruba people are shameless. Hate all u can, i care less.
U r a customized fool.
Re: Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry by Omotall(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense people cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernest Opoku & Gladys Mensah Boaku In Abortion Scandal / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.