Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Where Is Nostra-lie-mus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nostra-lie-mus? (454 Views)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Donld Trump’s Travel Ban: U.S Embassy Abuja Releases Statement To Nigerians [MUS / Bribery Allegation: APC Goes Spiritual For Amaechi [Mus Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nostra-lie-mus? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
after reading on this thread Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. on the politics section, i could not help but wonder at the accuracy of the futuristic and prophetic prediction of NOSTRA-LIE-MUS aka LAI MOHAMED. concerning his boss BUBU now my question is this, like he told GEJ to address the allegations leveled against him that he has done this and done that, WHERE IS HE TO ADDRESS THESE TWITS DUG UP BY RENO?
please note that i am team NNAMDI KANU and hence enjoying this wonderful movie coming from the zoo!
i know that in the end, NIGERIA IS FVCKED! no amount of preaching will save her.
so please, NOSTRA-LIE-MUS should address reno's UPPER CUT BLOW that is if he not acting LIKE A PUNCH- DRUNK BOXER DAZED BY A BARRAGE OF ON- TARGET PUNCHES FROM him. this movie must continue, ABI FILM DEY FINISH AFTER ADVERT? since reno don give us advert, make NOSTRA-LIE-MUS start the PART ONE!

watching the zoo movie titled THE MANY PROPHETIC LIES OF NOSTRA-LIE-MUS

NNAMDI KANU SAID IT, THE ZOO WILL IMPLODE! IT MUST FALL I TELL YOU! AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE CALLED BY THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA PURU IME IHE N'ILE!
IS THE ZOO NOT FALLING?
IS THE ZOO NOT ABOUT TO IMPLODE?
WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE DOLLAR WILL SOME COME TO PASS, #500 BEFORE DECEMBER 2016! HOW MUCH BE DOLLAR NOW?
away from NK for now, biko let the movie continue! APC VS PDP ... i already got my TCL ALCATEL VR ON!

(1) (Reply)

Lol:see Question Facebook User Asked All Nigerians / With 10 Major Security Operations In Progress, Military Stretched Too Thin / 8 ‘sins’ That Led Nigeria Into Economic Mess Called Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.