Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nairabet Scam! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Scam! (22739 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Scam! by luvlybetty: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
pls i can Mr Akin Alabi i will love to pay for my betting site in Nariabet but looking for whom to pay it for.i will love from you can give the the address of here to go and pay it.i live in Jakande Estate isolo.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by phlex200(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2013
sup guys, please, I want to know more about naira bet. pls, I have interest in the game. put me through.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by mozizbaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2013
please can anyone confirm if nairabet is a credible beting site,because i have had a bad experience with 1960bet.ng.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by litetias(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Yes Nairabet is very credible. I have been using them for a while now without any issues.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by nairacodedcom(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Nairabet Scam! by naijaimporter: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Make legit money online marking health and beauty products!Choose from over 100 offers which include herbal supplements, skin care, vitamins, beauty products, mens's health care, women's health care, colon health, weight loss and more...

visit:http://teebabiebeautyhome..com/2013/10/affiliate-programs.html
Re: Nairabet Scam! by xehuno: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Nairabet to the best of my knowledge is not a scam,BUT they are quite un-organised.i have been calling dia customer care line for hours,they pick my call but you don't hear them talk.secondly their online platform could b so annoying especially on weekends when they decide to deactivate some applets on dia site for reasons best known to them and this makes it impossible to monitor the games u have forecasted in ur account. I think dia problem is more of proper organisation than been a scam.i am definitely not betting on dia platform again and dats cos dia online platform form and their customer service is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Scam! by blackout92(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
I just wanna know if Naira bet is still very credible because am about to finance my account and I don't wanna loose my none unnecessarily
Re: Nairabet Scam! by fxstory(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
blackout92:
I just wanna know if Naira bet is still very credible because am about to finance my account and I don't wanna loose my none unnecessarily
they are still one of the best. You can use them

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Scam! by 2oddMASTER: 9:51pm On May 31, 2015
they are the best in 9ja followed by bet9ja
Re: Nairabet Scam! by abiambo(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Nairabet is not a scam I assure u... u sound like u r paid by their competition cos their CS is perfect, u can chat with them or call dem or even email them... these are ways I've personally contacted dem and dey respond fast... btw hw much is ur money dat they will be hiding from u Stop deceiving ppl abeg.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by tsalmjohn(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2015
nairabet is doing great..apparently the best in the country
Re: Nairabet Scam! by pelij18(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
akinalabi:
I've gone ahead to investigate this and I can see that you have already
posted your complaints on our customer service forum.

To set the records straight, you made a withdrawal request about 10
days ago.

Now, the bank account number you provided is different from your registered
name we have on file.

If you know a bit about banking operations, you will know that when you
write an account number that is different from the account name, the deposit
will not go through. Duh! angry

It's up to you to provide the right details and your money will land into your
account in no time.
This is actually what i hate about people. They don't get to find out their fault but rather tend to dilute other people's reputation. Good man, i like your reply.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Heineken(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
akinalabi:
I've gone ahead to investigate this and I can see that you have already
posted your complaints on our customer service forum.

To set the records straight, you made a withdrawal request about 10
days ago.

Now, the bank account number you provided is different from your registered
name we have on file.

If you know a bit about banking operations, you will know that when you
write an account number that is different from the account name, the deposit
will not go through. Duh! angry

It's up to you to provide the right details and your money will land into your
account in no time.
thanks
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Heineken(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
atuagbo:
Nairalanders & belove Nigerians, Nairabet is not a scam!
Each tym I request 4 my profit dey deposit it straight in2 my a/c without wasting tym.
I started placing bets with them since March, 2009 & i dont 've any problem with dem.
Thanks
rubbish... Correct
Re: Nairabet Scam! by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2016
ATTENTION MR AKIN ALABI: MY ACCOUNY TEMPERED WITH
Good day to you Mr ALABI please there is a serious and urgent issue you need to look into. I have an online account on your site, deposited I N10,000 on Thursday last week, lost 2000, I also top it up with another N10,000.00 on Friday notning. I plated some games which at the close of Friday the money rose to about N30,000.00 from N18,000.00.

So on Saturday I continue to play games but the money could not grow beyond the N30,000.00 the day was not good or bad. I lost some and gained some. So I was still maintaining my balance of 30,000.00. This rose to N32,000.00+ after the close of Sunday punting day.

But to my surprise, all the bets I placd early Monday morning were just abandoned. No update of the games. Even after the games have ended the betd still remain undecided. Well I assumed maybe its because some of the matched were for Tuesday. But then even the ones that had already played on Monday were not updated. This continued till Tuesday evening even after all tbe matches have played.

But another suprising thing again is that apart ft these matches any other bet I placed is always updated except for the final tsunamis that swept everything in my account.

So on Tuesday i continued to play games. Then latter that evening (Tuesday) my account instead of my account to be updated then the worts happened. My account was not updated even after all my games were successfully played.

When latter I tried to accessed my account transaction history everything is just empty. Undecided bet, lost bet, won bet all our empty.

It is noteworthy that going by the games I played on their outcomes by now my account should have been up N50,000 now or thereabout buy my account is still reading N4,700+.

Please check the account and help me restore it to its original state. My account ID is 1056871.

Should you need to communicate with me, please for easier communication here are my details. Email: madakimuhammed@gmail.com. tel 08175606151

Thank you for your action.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:
ATTENTION MR AKIN ALABI: MY ACCOUNY TEMPERED WITH
Good day to you Mr ALABI please there is a serious and urgent issue you need to look into. I have an online account on your site, deposited I N10,000 on Thursday last week, lost 2000, I also top it up with another N10,000.00 on Friday notning. I plated some games which at the close of Friday the money rose to about N30,000.00 from N18,000.00.

So on Saturday I continue to play games but the money could not grow beyond the N30,000.00 the day was not good or bad. I lost some and gained some. So I was still maintaining my balance of 30,000.00. This rose to N32,000.00+ after the close of Sunday punting day.

But to my surprise, all the bets I placd early Monday morning were just abandoned. No update of the games. Even after the games have ended the betd still remain undecided. Well I assumed maybe its because some of the matched were for Tuesday. But then even the ones that had already played on Monday were not updated. This continued till Tuesday evening even after all tbe matches have played.

But another suprising thing again is that apart ft these matches any other bet I placed is always updated except for the final tsunamis that swept everything in my account.

So on Tuesday i continued to play games. Then latter that evening (Tuesday) my account instead of my account to be updated then the worts happened. My account was not updated even after all my games were successfully played.

When latter I tried to accessed my account transaction history everything is just empty. Undecided bet, lost bet, won bet all our empty.

It is noteworthy that going by the games I played on their outcomes by now my account should have been up N50,000 now or thereabout buy my account is still reading N4,700+.

Please check the account and help me restore it to its original state. My account ID is 1056871.

Should you need to communicate with me, please for easier communication here are my details. Email: madakimuhammed@gmail.com. tel 08175606151

Thank you for your action.
chat with them online.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by kendy501(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2016
I won 1.630,000 in nairabet since last week Sunday is upto a week & now i haven't received my money,am running out of patience.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by ihedioramma: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2016
mrevexpert:
I know Akin Alabi and i am familiar with Naira bet.
I must be frank with the poster Akin Alabi is one of the genuine online marketers we have.
If you have an issue with his site, it could be the server is down, so much interceptions on the site or something else.
Meanwhile he is a rich kid of Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase of Success Digest and Complete sports, and a reputed online marketer. He will not do anything that will tarnish his image.
As u can see, immediately he smelt a rat he came online to clarify the issue. Keep doing business with reputed and honest online marketers.
Please how do i read success digest online?
Re: Nairabet Scam! by Cleantip(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Can someone explain to me why am experiencing this? I made a deposit into my Nairabet account through Transfer, Since yesterday is about 24hours now . As I write this ,my account has not been credited. Beginning to wonder if we have two Nairabet? I need some form of explanation. One thing for sure I made deposit into mobile.
Re: Nairabet Scam! by JUDASiskariot: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Cleantip:
Can someone explain to me why am experiencing this? I made a deposit into my Nairabet account through Transfer, Since yesterday is about 24hours now . As I write this ,my account has not been credited. Beginning to wonder if we have two Nairabet? I need some form of explanation. One thing for sure I made deposit into mobile.

I hope it's not much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machines 4 Sale / Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention / Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.