Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,066 members, 7,933,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions (81270 Views)

Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by DavSagacity(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Body no be fire wood...
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by pennywys(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wow ... Abuja worst pass lag for this prostitution thingy
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by chubbygal(f): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Come to Eden gardan here in Abuja and feed your eyes... Different sizes and shapes .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by IbBarham(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chai,!!!... There is God ooooo....
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by highbeekeys(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
kelechi50:
Someone daughter, sister, Wife and mother hustling for change in a change era

ANother wailer! angry
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by PETUK(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are sex workers not Prostitute,
If you've not visited them before, sorry you've missed out
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Had a fight with someone in PS and the mods gave me 3 weeks ban. I'm back boo
Pls what is P'S I wan go there go cause wahala. I love twuobu and ban
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
They take it up the ass for 500?? Damn cheap hoes. grin
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Y will dis make fp eh seun?
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Cathony(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Roon9:
Why would anybody even pay for sex sef??! How much is vaseline how much is left palm grin
Brodally, don't do that...girls full everywhere, get urself a fling

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Cathony(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
chubbygal:
Come to Eden gardan here in Abuja and feed your eyes... Different sizes and shapes .
Lmao got me laughing
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Decryptor(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
So next time a babe tells you, "I live in Abuja"...Ask her, "Is it Kado-Kuchi?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by loshybab(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decryptor:
So next time a babe tells you, "I live in Abuja"...Ask her, "Is it Kado-Kuchi?"
If I was the lady,I'll tell u

Nooooooooo oooooo!
It's kuchi-kado oooooo
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Decryptor(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
loshybab:

If I was the lady,I'll tell u

Nooooooooo oooooo!
It's kuchi-kado oooooo

The i'll say, "Oh...the reverse! Meaning you do an.al s*x" tongue

4 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by busyfishing(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
herzern:

Read this 4 paraqraphs i quoted.....focus on it and qet the in-depth meaninq..........

funny boi
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by busyfishing(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
muareal:
the fear of konji is the way to oloshos
yeye boi...lol
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by joseph1832(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well it's as real as it gets. Girls are hustling and many have thrown caution to the wind.

That village head will be surprised to know that the police are aware of what is going on in that village that's why they won't even bother coming to chase the girls out cos they too collect their own share of the game.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
ellechrystal:
No be small tension o. Lmao. Laugh don tear my belle o

Na only ellechrystal understand wetin ellechrystal dey talk.
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
exact address please?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Badtenglish(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
which kind picture be that? Op i think say you get video or somtin when go burst my brain angry
Another vase line crew spotted
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by loshybab(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Decryptor:

The i'll say, "Oh...the reverse! Meaning you do an.al s*x" tongue
I go jst respond say........

Baba,my ride no get steering ooo

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by discusant: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Okada exhaust burn patch still on the leg of the girl in last photo.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by ahahnow: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2016
I wonder...did these girls have big dreams when they were young? is it to be a prostitute that they dreamed to be. its too sad to think about why they enjoy this lifestyle.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by luckycoded(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2016
tongue hehehe
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by Decryptor(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2016
loshybab:
I go jst respond say........

Baba,my ride no get steering ooo

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by mengho(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2016
The best way to avoid being a f**ktard is to never engage in sex before marriage cause it's addictive,
By d way sex is DISGUSTING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by ironheart(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2016
This story isn't complete without visiting wumber or gwarimpa, the journalist may be working with high-class prostitute to beam search light on the activities of low class prostitute, its change era and i believe the high class girls are now having low patronage due to cash crunch.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions by ironheart(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2016
mengho:
The best way to avoid being a f**ktard is to never engage in sex before marriage cause it's addictive, I will like to thank my parents for pointing out dis to me real early & making me belive that even touching a woman is a huge crime( he said he dey watch me & he go cut my allowance). Well d threat worked. Although I still find it really really weird when a woman touches even my hand intentionally.
But overall am happy cause I love my alienware morethan women anyways cause it's an awesome laptop.

By d way sex is DISGUSTING
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.