Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,172 members, 7,977,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Good News To You Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good News To You Sinners (632 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To You Sinners by Tophin(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Gudnews to all sinners!promo in heaven,die now and get to heaven without judgement.Pass the gudnews to all,promo ends any moment from now.

Join the promo now or enter these lake of fire

Re: Good News To You Sinners by jagunlabi(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2009
I am a sinner . . .  This sounds interestingly attractive . . .  Do you want my bank account details? grin
Re: Good News To You Sinners by noetic15(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2009
jagunlabi:

I am a sinner . . .  This sounds interestingly attractive . . .  Do you want my bank account details? grin

all u have to do is to jump inside the lagoon shocked u die and go to heaven grin

huxley, mazaje, tudor. DeepSight and banom should take advantage of this offer shocked shocked shocked
Re: Good News To You Sinners by jagunlabi(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2009
You mean to tell me that it is not what is in my bank account that the poster wants?I find that hard to believe.No be naija person im be?Jagudaing and barawoing for jesus. grin
noetic15:

all u have to do is to jump inside the lagoon shocked u die and go to heaven grin
Re: Good News To You Sinners by noetic15(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2009
jagunlabi:

You mean to tell me that it is not what is in my bank account that the poster wants?I find that hard to believe.No be naija person im be?Jagudaing and barawoing for jesus. grin

the offer is open now. . . . dont let it pass u  grin grin
Re: Good News To You Sinners by IDINRETE: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
Tophin:

Gudnews to all sinners!promo in heaven,die now and get to heaven without judgement.Pass the gudnews to all,promo ends any moment from now.

If I may ask, how saintly are you? why are you purveying your belief through fear and condemnation? This is the type of religion propagation that makes me sick and I am not ready to buy in order to get in to your mythical heaven.
Re: Good News To You Sinners by jagunlabi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Eh . . i think i'll pass.Who wants to go to heaven and spend a whole long eternity kissing the ass of El Sadistico?Definitely not me.Hellfire is a 10000 times better option.I guess that means i won't be submitting my bank accounts data any time soon. grin
noetic15:

the offer is open now. . . . dont let it pass u grin grin
Re: Good News To You Sinners by jagunlabi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
It is the very kind of doctrine that will assure that the future generations of blacks will bow down to future generations of the white race in worship as their GODSundecided
IDINRETE:

If I may ask, how saintly are you? why are you purveying your belief through fear and condemnation? This is the type of religion propagation that makes me sick and I am not ready to buy in order to get in to your mythical heaven.
Re: Good News To You Sinners by Tophin(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
Tophin:

if this promo is real is only the poor that will join the promo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i beg o helfire is real cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Dec. Retreat 2009 / Let Your Light Shine! / Life Here (in Nigeria) And Hereafter With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.