Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria (2349 Views)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Chinese Companies 'rent' White Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by unclebros: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2009
Dear NL

Its Huawei Technologies again. this company is a telecom infrastructure provider firm based in Adeola odeku Victoria Island.

Apart from all the intimidations and harrassment that nigerian workers undergo in this firm, they also cheat the state in the account books.
Recently a staff in the finance dept was sacked and the guy went and reported them to the FIRs (federal inland revenue services). the FIRs guys came and inspected their books. Just yesterday a message was sent to some of thier staff to delete some vital docs and even destroy some hard ware so that they wont be caught pants down.

My people pls if you know anyone that in government office or any inspection agency kindly forward their names and numbers to mrnigeriaworld@yahoo.com.

i
Re: Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by Akpangbon: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2009
what are you talking about?
Re: Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by izinbizi(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2009
dnt u get it? they r being fraudulent,
Re: Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by Pratchlink: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
While I DO NOT support this act in ANY way, I still maintain that Chinese are probably the "cunniest" business-folk who can really operate in Nigerian market.

Nigeria business environment is so corrupt that other countries like Korea, Taiwan or Singapore who operate more transparent business policies than Chinese and Indian cannot operate successfully in our market.

From railroad contract to Nigeria communication satellite (that packed up in orbit) even our very dear telecommunication infrastructure, Chinese are dominating. Now they wanna buy 1/6 of our oil blocks!

Nigeria business environs is corrupt and ONLY the corrupt can survive in it! No wonder our leaders do business with Chinese!

Shout from today till tomorrow, they'd cheat! it's on them, they do it everywhere except in their own country cuz they'd be killed or jailed!

Remember the melanine food poison in China and around the world.

Chinese are corrupt, Nigerian leaders are corrupt, it takes a thief to know how to track a thief,

QED!
Re: Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by dustydee: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
We have to keep fighting corruption.I'm sure those that will delete the documents are Nigerians.By the way why didn't the guy report the matter long ago?so he was aiding corruption and wouldn't have spoken out if he wasn't sacked. what a shame. check the FIRS website for details.
http://www.firs.gov.ng/
Re: Huawei: The Attrocities Of Chinese Companies In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Every Architect And Structural Professional/student Must Read This / They Are Out Again / Urgent Jobs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.