Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know (1222 Views)

Blogging On Mobile Made Easy / Blogging Made Easy We Will Design & Monetized Ur Site With Adsense Within 1week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know by jayjax(m): 5:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Good morning peeps....i want to drop all this four materials for just 12k which is very affordable if you're really ready to learn and make money on the social media so many people are struggling and falling but they refused to make the sacrifice of buying just an affordable book which contains so many tutorials to become a guru on digital marketing i will list those books here...each one cost 3k for NOW...
CONTENT MARKETING
Content Marketing is all about creating and distributing content that engages and attracts a targeted audience, while encouraging them to take action which is profitable to a business. This is a brief tutorial that explains how you can use content marketing to your advantage and promote your business.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of marketing, advertising, and analyzing products and audience.This cost 3k

EMAIL MARKETING
In this tutorial, we will be focusing on the world of "Email Marketing". There are many reasons why email marketing is a must-have in your digital marketing strategy and also reveal how experts have used email marketing as a core tactic in their digital strategies. Through this tutorial, we will learn a lot of things and you can also become a little professional in this field, if you practice what we are going to discuss in this tutorial.This cost 3k

THE FACEBOOK MARKETING

This tutorial is designed to make the audience understand how Facebook can be used as a digital marketing tool. It also explains how Facebook provides insight into its users’ interests, likes, dislikes, personal life and buying behavior. In addition, it also provides a large database of information that can be tapped into by your business or organization to generate high quality leads, sales enquiries and traffic to your website.For just 3k

SEO TECHNIQUES
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.

This tutorial explains simple SEO techniques to improve the visibility of your web pages for different search engines, especially for Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

I downloaded each book for $9.99 but i just dont want to keep this book and website to myself i want my fellow people to know more about it ...thanks
You can call me 08103388614 to ask questions and make your order and get your books through pdf
You can also mail me on ogundipejayjax@yahoo.com
I'll be giving a free copy of "mobile marketing" as a bonus to anyone who buys a copy of any of the four
Re: DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know by tectonotimes: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: DIGITAL MARKETING Made Easy!!!all You Need To Know by subscriptions: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Digital Marketing has become some sort of buzzword quite recently and interest in this sector continues to be at an all-time high. But what does it really entail?

In very simple terms, Digital marketing simply implies the use of digital (online) channels to propagate your products to a select group of audience and ultimately generate sales.

To achieve this end-goal, a number of strategies and analytics come into play. Strategies like: Providing true value to your customer (Content Marketing), making strategic use of social media platforms (Analytics), Content Creation, making strategic use of search engines (Search Engine Optimization) and so many others. The ones listed are just the most prominent pillars of Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing entails a host of methods & innovations all with just one end-point-- Sales.

Making sales is literally every business owner's dream but how do you go about making appropriate use of digital marketing channels to achieve this?

1. Design an easy-to-use website with great interface. If you're a business in 2019, you can't afford to not own a website. Not just own a website, get it to list on search engines to drive traffic. There are special techniques to this, I wouldn't want to make this post too complicated since the point is to make you understand digital marketing basics. But if you're cut out to do this on your own, there's nothing you can't find on google or better still, enlist the help of a good digital marketing agency to help make one.

2. After getting a website, you want to ensure you're putting out the right content on your website. Content that a consumer finds truly useful and overtime, strengthens their buying decision, This can come in the form of blogs, pictures, tips, videos and the likes. Just make sure you get it right because this is probably the most part of the whole process.

3. Next, you want to make sure to propagate your content and get it seen. You do what is called, SEO (Search Engine Optimization). In simple terms, what this does is get you to appear on the first page when people search for keywords related to your content. Again, you can either research this on your own or reach out to cost-effective digital marketing agency to help you with it.

Other tenets of Digital Marketing include but aren't limited to:

- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Email marketing

If you really want to learn the rubics on your own, you can check for free Digital Marketing courses online. Resources abound.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design For 25,000 Naira Only At Yemlat Tech / Where To Send Unlimited Free Mass Email Messages Online / Why You Need Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.