Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nairalanders, How Are You Coping With This Recession Cos It's Scary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, How Are You Coping With This Recession Cos It's Scary (327 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Happy New Year Nairalanders How's The Celebration In Your Area? / 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, How Are You Coping With This Recession Cos It's Scary by Orgasmgush(f): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
I was talking with friends on our late night chat on palmchat and most are not in the lively mode they use to be. Many can't believe it would be this hard.
In these difficult times, economic recession, companies are retrenching, organizations are firing, left, right, front, back, up and down, anywhere you look you see the high rate of unemployment and it's effects.
Just think about it, because of the increase in unemployment and sky rocketing price of foodstuffs lots of people go 001,010 or 100 on a daily basis just to keep alive. When was the last time i heard "like am satisfied eating exactly what i want"? Now to the main point of this story, with all these stated facts, i know you must have done something to make things easier, what did you do? Self employment? How are you coping? When did you start? What exactly are you into? Is it a choice you would have made even if you had a good job? I really need your opinion on this topic. Please feel free to share your opinion(s)...
Re: Nairalanders, How Are You Coping With This Recession Cos It's Scary by Ola17: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Quite favorable to be.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Cross River Garment Factory / Vacancy!!!: Farm Assistant Needed / Buhari Seeks $14bn For Restoration Of Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.