Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft (735 Views)

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by justino57(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Girls these days no shame

Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by mhizAnnie(f): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
My friend goan pray to God for forgiveness...but the lecturer is wicked ooo.
Lol @E for ejaculation
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by maikbanj(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2016
You even deserve an F. Who say make you no read book?
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by johnpaulo(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Somebody future wife,I pity some of our girls this days.
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by c4tnoelz: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
u no fit sit down read but u wan cut corners. People wet dey gt A carry fire for head? If na to talk about d latest phones, shoes, clothes and weavons u sabi dem all.
Yeye na c/o u deserve
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol. And if they call her prostitute now, she go para. Yet her market na stage by stage for different price.

Her customer no release inside he pay E

If he release inside he for give her D

If he did 2nd round and released inside 4 d 2nd round too, he for give her C

If she did Mouth Action 4 him after the 3rd round, he for give her B

If she did overnight like at least 15times in one semester, her A for sure

And she go still do many for different lecturers at different semesters and different levels

She go come form sister for church or use belle hook one maga down as hubby and dem plenty 4 campus like that

Baba God save me from snare of d fowler o
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by Oblitz(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2016
chai!
Re: This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft by faith551(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Next time give him anal,then he might give you and A,nonsense!!

(1) (Reply)

For Couples That Live In Different State/country. / k / Riddle Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.