Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,878 members, 7,966,298 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency (34338 Views)

Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / There Are Too Many Presidential Jets, Other Stories By Delemomodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by sammyj: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na today. Let him do it first before i will believe whatever this government says !!! angry shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
lets us see actions, too much words.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by princeonx: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
I am reducing the number of my shirts so let the change begin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by shaibu123: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Stop useless foreign trips,cut National Assembly expenses,stop security votes to the governors,stop ministers first class flight tickets.Pay workers salary
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by salabscholar01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
ezeagu:
10 to how many while the leader of the free world has how many?

correct your English
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by juman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by ezeagu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
salabscholar01:
correct your English

That's your biggest worry?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Folksyharry(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why do they like to speak in future tense? Why not I have reduced the number of presidential jets to say 3?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by olipo: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
manutdrichie:
When is he probing Amaechi n Fashola?
when next PDP wins the presidency they can commence probing but for now we are focusing on PDP only..#changebegingswithme
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Yahami(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Change should also start from Aso-Rock hospital to primary health care were citizens can assess, and change should start from government flying abroad for medical trip....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Moreoffaith(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
No plan for National carrier?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Since he is to..., me too, I am to change as well.
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by EVENTSPRO: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am in support, let Nigeria be grounded alongside, or better still, be given as a collateral to China or US for food b4 all of us die if hunger

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by salabscholar01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
ezeagu:

That's your biggest worry?
Yes please. I am sorry, I mean no harm
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
salabscholar01:
^^^^When you read those those comments above, you will judge for yourself why we are still where we are today! What do we want sef?

Don't quote me, I am not a wailer, a zombie.... I am a concerned citizen
some confused fellows just want buhari to fail simply coz their HE GOAT sorry HERO failed, just to prove a Point

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by alberson(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seeds are not to be eating any nation that eats are seeds will definitely go into economic recession, because seeds are to be planted to give you fruits , to feed you family and nations,

Stop selling crude oil and focus on its byproducts is worth more than the crude .

Crude oil will give us numerous fruits to sell to to the world and still have enough for ourselves.

Let's say no to dependent on crude oil sales .

And say yes to dependent on its byproduct sales

Nigeria stop the sales of your seed rather plant it and sell the product of its offspring,

Even the Fulani man will never sell its fertile cow that gives birth all the time , he keeps that one and sells the offsprings .

Please let's learn from all angles .

It is wisdom to keep the seed and sell the product of the seed ,

Let's go for the byproducts of our dear crude oil and regain our seat in the world .

China have done it ,
Vietnam is doing it today
We too can do it ,

Please is not too late to start , the time is now.

#DAVIDIBIYEOMIE

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by salabscholar01(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
lustychima:
some confused fellows just want buhari to fail simply coz their HE GOAT sorry HERO failed, just to prove a Point
I pity for them... The youths are our problems

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
And after that what next would he reduce because reduction of only presidential jets won't boost the economy neither will it help the situation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by ElSherriff: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na no day break? shioorrr keep them and be here preaching superficial change. If i even see the nonsense budget sef I go piss on top am.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by moscobabs(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

When he probes Jonathan the hero of thieves aka patron saint of corruption.
epic

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
I thought Femi said those waiting for buhari to reduce the fleet will wait forever, so why the change of plans now, mayb cos the hand writing on the wall is nw very clear that pa buhari is loosing popularity among the masses

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by MrHenshaw: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
id911:
This liar called Buhari has started another campaign again. Was this not this same buhari that told Nigerians during the campaign period he'd convert most of the presidential aircrafts into a National Airline immediately he wins election that the previous govt was wastefull in keeping about 12 aircrafts in the presidential fleets? Where is the National Airline he promised to establish? Maybe buhari has not won election yet; terrible liar

My dear u don't wake up to float a National carrier.It is not impossible but not as easy as u say it.A lot of consultation and national image lobbying involved irrespective of the government in power.
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by emorse(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
PassingShot:
That will be great.
3 or 4 will be fine.
Or 1. After all, almighty America has only one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by sagio09: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls dix is nt news,when it says "buhari reduced its jets"...then come and tell us

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Legend87(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Everyone needs change. But pls, i have only two questions...

1. Does he really needed upto 10 Private Jets?
2. Aside being the President, would he have been able to acquire 10 Jets for his personal use?

Let's brush aside politics and stop giving our leaders the room to take us for granted.
Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by chizidgreat(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Which kain lie be this again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by kaen1317: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

When he probes Jonathan the hero of thieves aka patron saint of corruption.
then what titles will you bestow on IBB, OBJ & Abdulsalam

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by onatisi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
henryanna36:
Buhari to reduce his 10 presidential jets – Presidency..

ChangeBeginsWithMe

President Muhammadu Buhari has given the order for the reduction of the number of aircrafts in his presidential fleet.

Spokesperson to the president on Media & Publicity, Garba Shehu, made this known on Thursday Sept 8, 2016 evening.

He said: “There is a govt committee already in place, working to reduce the number of aircraft in the presidential fleet.”

“Some aircraft will be boarded, some others returned to the Air Force for operations. The Change is here.”

Critics of Buhari say the government has not done enough to end Nigeria’s worst economic crisis for decades.

Many state governors are not paying salaries and tens of thousands of workers have been laid off, while companies across sectors say they cannot get enough hard currency to import spare parts or raw materials.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/changebeginswithme-buhari-to-reduce-his.html
This scam artists called femi adeshina is at it again. By December buhari will deny ever making such a statement and that it was the personal opinion of Femi adeshina,just like he denied the 3million jobs a year promise

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by disloman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
manutdrichie:
When is he probing Amaechi n Fashola?
No longer the number of the Aeroplanes again.Na wa ooooo.You pple shall see one thing talk sha.How una dey live una lives?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Another waste of news pages. Propaganda as always. Dear Mr. Muhammadu Buhari, Where is the National Carrier you promised during your campaign. Or maybe you weren't aware that such promise was made? Just as you weren't aware of the most recent scam perpetuated right under your eyelids in your bedroom in the name of Aso Rock Demo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by prince985(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
and he must reduce it to one dem we will know he is serious..nd if he has 10private jets which cost billions, how many cars will he have undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency by naijaking1: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Naughtysite:

They said there are 10 jets.

By how many are they reducing ? No figure.

And you believe this story..

Scam 101..

He will reduce it from 10 to 9.5, because despite a better public relation machinery Buhari is more corrupt than GEJ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Killed In Sambisa Forest Buried Today In Maiduguri. Photos / EFCC Invades Shehu Sani’s Residence / 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.