Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Has This Change Changed You ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has This Change Changed You ? (319 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has This Change Changed You ? by adesanya2014: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2016
How did this change changed you ? A friend of mine said that he has stopped giving people money because of this change . Well for me I have lost interest in news . Weather radio , Tv or newspaper I am no longer interested . I will rather facebook , and chat than read Nigerian news . So tell me how it has changed you ?
Re: How Has This Change Changed You ? by DaniDani(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2016
this deceptive and affliction change has really made me confused like apc apologists. I don't know what to do with the little money I have saved. A business that takes a capital start up of #300,000 last year will double the start up now. I have made up my mind to keep the little money in the bank until I come up with another business I will have passion for.
Re: How Has This Change Changed You ? by power900: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2016
hmm, nice topic, I smel FP
we'll for me I done cut down the way I receive calls from families and students coz to be frank I never receive better alert since this year oo
Re: How Has This Change Changed You ? by APCsupporter: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2016
I have started managing my money wisely by investing and buying assets instead og material things.

Another thing is that we no longer hear of bomb blasts every week unlike before when one mad id!0t was ruling Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Collection Of '#100' By Policemen At Checkpoints / Assistant Direct Fired From State House For Copying Obama's Speech For Buhari / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Amnesty/pardon To Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.