Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,906 members, 7,912,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

How True Is It That Some Ladies Are Destiny Killers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is It That Some Ladies Are Destiny Killers? (552 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is It That Some Ladies Are Destiny Killers? by Towncrier007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
There have been many sayings that the moment you sleep with certain girls, then things around you will start crumbling,like a friend of mine that was doing fine before he got married to her, suddenly things started going down for him, his very large cold room came to nothing. That he couldn't even eat a male, could this saying be true?

Now what about hard work? if a man continues working hard, and such a lady comes his way, will it change anything.

let's leave been spiritual or religious, can sex turn around a man's destiny for doom?

over to you guys.
Re: How True Is It That Some Ladies Are Destiny Killers? by delishpot: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yeye dey smell. Typical backward mentality. What ever happens to a man in naija, just look for a woman to blame.
I just wonder what you have put the poor woman through with this backward mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet: Advice To Guys Against Easy Quick Laid Ladies. / Photo: Caption This Picture In One Word / Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.