Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe (49388 Views)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by FunkyMetahuman: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
eph12:

Yeah you're correct. But who determines what's necessary or not? You? Me?
nope, common sense does.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by anonimi: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Progressive01:
But bro wait oo... What's the "paparazi" there?? That he shouldn't join a queue or what?? Or he should have prevented some random guy who took the picture from doing so

I nor understand..

Random guy ko, variable guy ni.
Nor be everybody go be zombie oh.
Even the former zombies don dey pass through the Lamenting Lamenters transformation chambers to emerge as Wailers. grin
When will a random guy also make public Alhaji LIE Mohammed's asset declaration as promised by DullardPoo?
When will he return the N13 million loanS he collected from every agency & department under his ministry for his bogus China trip?

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
nope, common sense does.
And you feel like you the one with the common sense? Anyways we hope this government starts applying that common sense you are talking about asap
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't like hypocrites...

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by anonimi: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
FILEBE:
Not that i support what .is being done os anything. I'm just saying we should play our part first then we can "stone" them well. Two wrongs doesn't make a right . Does it? We needn't be told to be a better person.

The bmw cars they bought... What can we or could we have done? Revolt? Wail? .

FYA.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by madapcmod: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hw did change begin with u when u sew parachute with 20yards that can be used for 10 men in this buhari recession regime

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Jidibia(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Who cares?
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by FunkyMetahuman: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
eph12:

And you feel like you the one with the common sense? Anyways we hope this government starts applying that common sense you are talking about asap
nope,
common sense is determined by society.. (that's why common was added to sense)

yeah.. let's hope so.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
FILEBE:

Not that i support what .is being done os anything. I'm just saying we should play our part first then we can "stone" them well. Two wrongs doesn't make a right . Does it? We needn't be told to be a better person.

The bmw cars they bought... What can we or could we have done? Revolt? Wail? .
revolt ? Yes!
If Nigerians had staged peaceful protests across the country,all eyes would have focused on Nigerians ,buhari and his cohort will know the international community is monitoring what is going on in Nigeria,that is something they dont want ,but we Nigerians prefer to suffer in silence and say god will fight for us. Heavens helps those who helps themselves. If we dont stand up to these ppl and show them that we aren't fools they will continue taking us for one

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Ghost447(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
you mean he should have jumped the queue ? undecided
Make use of your brain please.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by bayelsaowei(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
am supporting APC because of their manifesto. Had supported PDP for 16 good years so i need CHANGE. Mind, am not supporting any political party for selfish interest, i dont collect politician money, nor their cloth.

and what is their manifesto...copy and paste manifesto... grin grin

Guy abeg free yasef joor...don't ever make statements like apc till final whistle..na God them be?...besides those apc veterans can become pdp or some other party tomorrow...they are all bunch of ashawos... gringrin
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by FunkyMetahuman: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ghost447:
Make use of your brain please.
like you are doing with yours?
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Ghost447(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
like you are doing with yours?
Yes
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by teamobanabo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
How will that improve our economy
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
stories for the toilets....... publicity stunt.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by mecussey(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
Was he not suppose to join the queue in the first place?.
Don't get the hype.

No..he is a top govt official, and in Nigeria, if u a top govt official automatically, you are above the law. However, if he jumps that que with full military squad, there is nothing me and you will do about it. Just enjoy the political display.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by FunkyMetahuman: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ghost447:
Yes
nope thank you.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by lolamitayo: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Who is fooling who, stay on line till 2019.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Ghost447(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
nope thank you.
You must use it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by ensamy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sure, thats why the economy was changed from Vibrant to recession. Price of a bag of rice from N9500 to N28000, price of fuel from N97 to N145 and so on. So the change has began with us.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by stylishp(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
so if you see lai Mohammed on the queue or jonathana , you won't snap him?

how does taking no pictures help our economy?
. Stop it already! 've you deliberately decided to read and not understand?
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by FunkyMetahuman: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
stylishp:
. Stop it already! 've you deliberately decided to read and not understand?
did you?
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Omeokachie: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am sure he jumped right in the front after the photoshoot.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by mailmitch(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Well fr me its s vry wonderfel concept bt I don't jst belive ths pple any more. Y nt let it strt frm dey thmselves cutting their salaries nd allowances, reducing d presidential fleet,sending their children to Nigerian schools frm primary to university level etc if dey can do ths I will belive thm bt anythng short of ths mehn na wash
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by kutchs: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
For what occasion did he queue up?
Don't think you can deceive us with this Photoshop.
Look at all the men in the picture, you see how there's no connection among men. Just men picked from different scenes and fixed together to continue to deceive the already deceived gullible.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by CioAngels(f): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yes, it will begin with you lai mohamed after you must have returned the billions you have stolen within FOURTEEN MONTH in office. Awon OLE.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
chizidgreat:
I don't know what came over me that made me to suddenly start looking for FTC but let me share what my mother told when I was small as a way of dedicating the space
Let me now officially dedicate my FTC to Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship, Oyo State, University of Nigeria Nsukka, St Teresa's College, Nsukka and Mr and Mrs Bernard Ezugwu

Anytime I see this FTC I just can't hold back my laughter lwkmd!

I wonder what you will do if your thread gets to front page lol!
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by chizidgreat(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Toks2008:

Anytime I see this FTC I just can't hold back my laughter lwkmd!

I wonder what you will do if your thread gets to front page lol!

It has gone there several times dude and I wonder if I did anything close to your expectation. You can check my signature
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by chizidgreat(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nano99:
I don laff tire ooooooooo
I am happy that you are laughing
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by chizidgreat(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
profolaolu:
so it is a shame U never stop,because U r still lying against ur mother.
Nooo, that is not my real face ooo. Haba
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
chizidgreat:

It has gone there several times dude and I wonder if I did anything close to your expectation. You can check my signature

Oh I c...so why the hullabaloo of first to comment. You are more than that biko.
Re: Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe by fejicruz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
How does this reduce the price fuel in the market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.