Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Airtel 20GB For N200 Is Working Again And Now Downloading - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel 20GB For N200 Is Working Again And Now Downloading (568 Views)

SOLD Very Clean UK Used Lenovo 3000 N200 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Help!!! My Romoss Power Bank Is Not Working Again / CHEAPEST AIRTEL DATA 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=600 2G=1100 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 20GB For N200 Is Working Again And Now Downloading by Layckornn2015: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello guys, did you notice that the airtel 20GB for N200 social plan is now back and working flawlessly on opera mini web browser? Well, if you were among those that subscribed to the plan before it was reduced to 200mb, this is your best opportunity to continue blazing with it. What about those that subscribed the second day and was given 200mb instead of 20gb; is it also working for them? Yes. Both the 20gb and 200mb plans are currently working on Opera Mini normally without any VPN app to power it. WHY YOURS IS NOT WORKING I noticed that some people are still not being able to browse with theirs on Opera mini. The reason is this; you are using an outdated opera mini browser, kindly update your opera mini and see how it will connect. HOW TO DOWNLOAD WITH IT ✔ Launch your Opera Mini browser ✔ Visit this site roogen.com ✔ You will see url address Google.com at the bottom of the website ✔ Now look closely beside it, you will see a ✔ Go To Site button. Just click on it. Once you click that, a new page will come up mimicking Google.com homepage ✔ Now go to the file you want to download and copy the link inside the box then click Go To Site and your download will start. Am currently using it on one of my phones via opera mini. Note i mean the Opera Mini with the word "mini" inside. Let me know if it works for you via the comments section below. If you are encountering any difficulty, also let us know.

www.gist4afrika..com

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Factory Unlocked Iphone 6 Quick Sale / Affordable Car Tracking In Ekiti, Ondo Axis / Italian NEFF 5 Burners Stainless Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.