Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,363 members, 7,950,757 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother (3278 Views)

Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm kind of a shy dude,I know I'm a soft kinda person,I know my conscience is'nt dead yet. At times I feel doing crazy things like devouring pusssys would deny me heaven,it would prevent me from fulfilling my destiny. As a result I can count the number of girls i've had sex with.
I met this girl,you could tell from a distance that she's a bad girl. That kinda girl that wears nose rings,has piercings on her face. A real biatch. I spoke to her on Monday and on Wednesday we got shit kicking @ her place. I was touching her,boobs,etc. Then I went 4 d undies and she was like no no. I managed 2 get her fingered I didn't like the smell down there,ran my hands through my nose. Though I still wanted the sex,so she won't see me as a juvenile,and damn I failed, the sex didn't happen. In truth,she was in control,she gave me a bj,but I wanted that sex to gain some major points,but shit, it didn't happen. Now I'm chatting her up,she's acting up,I was talking to her about wanting better the next time we meet and she's like there will be no next time. She even told me on whatsapp that I'm too shy,i guess she's found out that I'm too soft. She's a real biatch and I'm a soft heart.
Just felt like writing this, so the old g's can offer an advice on how I can correct this wrong and still make shit happen with her,i'd appreciate this alot.
Cc:
Harddon
Paulkillerman
Obontami
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Take her out for dinner... nor spend too much oo
say sweet and lil bit sexy things there, try whispering somthings in her, e nor mean if sense nor dey,she s gonna find it sexy, the thing go dey tickle am. Oshamo wink
so from there carray am go ya place... and fire grin
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by herzern(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by gabinogem(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
U mean her püssy stinks undecided
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

you wey wan make heaven... for your dp, u carray man wey do pink lips, shape im beards... u fit be pastor make chorister see that kind look make she nor trip... mtcheeew angry
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol..i lyk d fact that u don't judge pple. I wz thinking of taking her out for drinks,then go to her place. I should tell her tins she lyks,lyk her beautiful she is? I'd lyk to hear 4rm u on dis beautiful tins,if u were her,wat beautiful tins would u lyk2 hear?
sexymoma:
Take her out for dinner... nor spend too much oo
say sweet and lil bit sexy things there, try whispering somthings in her, e nor mean if sense nor dey,she s gonna find it sexy, the thing go dey tickle am. Oshamo wink
so from there carray am go ya place... and fire grin
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Lol..i lyk d fact that u don't judge pple. I wz thinking of taking her out for drinks,then go to her place. I should tell her tins she lyks,lyk her beautiful she is? I'd lyk to hear 4rm u on dis beautiful tins,if u were her,wat beautiful tins would u lyk2 hear?
your dress is beautiful...your eyes!! hmmm, naso u go talk am ooo...you smell nice wink... omo the babe go tongue
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bro 4get that one,dats why we have condomss,just contribute if u have anytin in mind.
gabinogem:
U mean her püssy stinks undecided
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hahahah,thanks dear. I don't really call her too,and she's always the 1st to chat me up on whatsapp. But ystaday,she was like she wants 2 sleep,kinda discharging me. How do you think I shld handle the calling issue with her,should I call her often,i dont think it's a good idea as it would make me seem needy. What do u think dear?
sexymoma:
your dress is beautiful...your eyes!! hmmm, naso u go talk am ooo...you smell nice wink... omo the babe go tongue
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Harddon,paulkillerman,obontami,infact all the conglomerates of real g's pls u r needed here!
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Hahahah,thanks dear. I don't really call her too,and she's always the 1st to chat me up on whatsapp. But ystaday,she was like she wants 2 sleep,kinda discharging me. How do you think I shld handle the calling issue with her,should I call her often,i dont think it's a good idea as it would make me seem needy. What do u think dear?
call her at night, wey brain go don cool wink or early morning like 6;30am... jos tease her that u jos want to be the first person to greet her good morning, stuffs like that sha
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by herzern(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexymoma:
you wey wan make heaven... for your dp, u carray man wey do pink lips, shape im beards... u fit be pastor make chorister see that kind look make she nor trip... mtcheeew angry

El-Ho-El....

You are funny!.....

I just want everyone to be conscious about after-life....

Are yhu a Christian??....
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thanks dear,i really do appreciate this. Reading your writings has brightened my mood. You know that feeling that comes when pple see you as a juvenile,i was feeling that way till u wrote. Thanks!
sexymoma:
call her at night, wey brain go don cool wink or early morning like 6;30am... jos tease her that u jos want to be the first person to greet her good morning, stuffs like that sha
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

El-Ho-El....

You are funny!.....

I just want everyone to be conscious about after-life....

Are yhu a Christian??....
yea
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by sexymoma(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Thanks dear,i really do appreciate this. Reading your writings has brightened my mood. You know that feeling that comes when pple see you as a juvenile,i was feeling that way till u wrote. Thanks!
wink cheesy
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by gabinogem(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Bro 4get that one,dats why we have condomss,just contribute if u have anytin in mind.

Do u see her as a junky, I mean a lady that deal on hard drugs(weed, tramadol, Rhephnol... etc)?
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yea she smokes weed,she said so,I do too, occasionally. I don't judge pple.
gabinogem:

Do u see her as a junky, I mean a lady that deal on hard drugs(weed, tramadol, Rhephnol... etc)?
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by gabinogem(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Yea she smokes weed,she said so,I do too, occasionally. I don't judge pple.

Why don't u indulge her with it & bring her close, plus u really need to get ur game up by being bold... 80% of ladies enjoy the company of guys that are bold. Not arrogantly bold ooh, just being courageous.
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thanks G. I want you to throw more light on the boldness you spoke about. But on that weed issue,i don't indulge in it anymore. Medical reasons
gabinogem:

Why don't u indulge her with it & bring her close, plus u really need to get ur game up by being bold... 80% of ladies enjoy the company of guys that are bold. Not arrogantly bold ooh, just being courageous.
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by LorDBolton(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexymoma:

Are u really a female?

Even if you. A dude u don eff up... 6:30am ke? Babe wey dey use nose ring? 6:30am?

Lols. @op. Issokay follow dis persons advice make we knw how far
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by gabinogem(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Thanks G. I want you to throw more light on the boldness you spoke about. But on that weed issue,i don't indulge in it anymore. Medical reasons

Engage more in reading motivational books... Books like; 48 laws of power, Awaken the giant Within, As a Man Thinketh, Avoiding the neurotic pattern... etc.most of these books help broadens & shapens the mind. You should know that in order to be bold & courageous it all starts from the mind.

2 Likes

Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by DeLioncourt: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm kind of a shy dude,I know I'm a soft kinda person,I know my conscience is'nt dead yet. At times I feel doing crazy things like devouring pusssys would deny me heaven,it would prevent me from fulfilling my destiny. As a result I can count the number of girls i've had sex with.
I met this girl,you could tell from a distance that she's a bad girl. That kinda girl that wears nose rings,has piercings on her face. A real biatch. I spoke to her on Monday and on Wednesday we got shit kicking @ her place. I was touching her,boobs,etc. Then I went 4 d undies and she was like no no. I managed 2 get her fingered I didn't like the smell down there,ran my hands through my nose. Though I still wanted the sex,so she won't see me as a juvenile,and damn I failed, the sex didn't happen. In truth,she was in control,she gave me a bj,but I wanted that sex to gain some major points,but shit, it didn't happen. Now I'm chatting her up,she's acting up,I was talking to her about wanting better the next time we meet and she's like there will be no next time. She even told me on whatsapp that I'm too shy,i guess she's found out that I'm too soft. She's a real biatch and I'm a soft heart.
Just felt like writing this, so the old g's can offer an advice on how I can correct this wrong and still make shit happen with her,i'd appreciate this alot.
Cc:
Harddon
Paulkillerman
Obontami

relax bruh. all that one na forming.
keep chatting with her. don't show too much interest. don't make her feel wanted. after a while...say a week or two, invite her over to your place. promise her a home cooked meal n a good massage (girls can like cheesy sh*t like that).
she comes, set the mood, nice nutty movie or music, watch for the signs, then move in for the kill. don't be too eager to UnCloth her. just turn her so much that she'll ask you to f*ck her. And yes. If you do it right, she'll actually tell you to f*ck her. You'll be in charge the whole time.

2 Likes

Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fvcken sh!t u dont need any tutoring or wtv...guy u should have put that smelly finger in her nose after confirming she stinks & take it to her mouth and let her suck on it then let her go...i swear she would have come back to give u the clean version of her pussay on a platter of gold man! Now u need help on fvkn a smelly pussay u are doing things backwards man...so sad so sad cry

1 Like

Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Take it easy bruv,no be fight na. Everyone has a fault,or don't you know so?
dairykidd:
Fvcken sh!t u dont need any tutoring or wtv...guy u should have put that smelly finger in her nose after confirming she stinks & take it to her mouth and let her suck on it then let her go...i swear she would have come back to give u the clean version of her pussay on a platter of gold man! Now u need help on fvkn a smelly pussay u are doing things backwards man...so sad so sad cry
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

relax bruh. all that one na forming.
keep chatting with her. don't show too much interest. don't make her feel wanted. after a while...say a week or two, invite her over to your place. promise her a home cooked meal n a good massage (girls can like cheesy sh*t like that).
she comes, set the mood, nice nutty movie or music, watch for the signs, then move in for the kill. don't be too eager to UnCloth her. just turn her so much that she'll ask you to f*ck her. And yes. If you do it right, she'll actually tell you to f*ck her. You'll be in charge the whole time.
I really do appreciate your writings. My bro, i don't really chat her up on whatsapp,shes always d one that writes 1st and I intend keeping it that way cos I don't want to appear needy and vulnerable,do you think it's a good idea?
On this issue of turning her on, if it was you,what and what would you do to get her turned on?
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
I get u, thanks!
gabinogem:

Engage more in reading motivational books... Books like; 48 laws of power, Awaken the giant Within, As a Man Thinketh, Avoiding the neurotic pattern... etc.most of these books help broadens & shapens the mind. You should know that in order to be bold & courageous it all starts from the mind.
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by philybuck(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
If she doesn't come back, let her be, you should have learnt something from her reaction, your finger game is poor, learn to use it properly and you will get the P next time. Learn the 90 degrees projection and she will ask for more. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Broda,it is very easy to criticise someone till you find yourself in such a position. Pls drop an advice as an old G. How shld my finger game look like?
philybuck:
If she doesn't come back, let her be, you should have learnt something from her reaction, your finger game is poor, learn to use it properly and you will get the P next time. Learn the 90 degrees projection and she will ask for more. grin grin grin
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by philybuck(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Work the angle, if she liked the finger she would have wanted more.
illuminated93:
Broda,it is very easy to criticise someone till you find yourself in such a position. Pls drop an advice as an old G. How shld my finger game look like?
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bro, pls contribute to the issue @ hand. What do you think I should do to make everytin seem right?
LorDBolton:

Are u really a female?

Even if you. A dude u don eff up... 6:30am ke? Babe wey dey use nose ring? 6:30am?

Lols. @op. Issokay follow dis persons advice make we knw how far
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
In truth, fingering her didn't last up to a minute,i wasn't really paying attention,i jst wanted 2 burst her pusssy. Then she made me lose my composure with all her resistance. Bro, when a lady throws up resistance @ u, hw do u still manage 2 achieve your aim? I am asking you
philybuck:
Work the angle, if she liked the finger she would have wanted more.
Re: All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
illuminated93:
Take it easy bruv,no be fight na. Everyone has a fault,or don't you know so?
ofcourse brah i knw so n dats d more rsn i feel u shld just 4get her n stop tryn to get back..@least she gave u head na. If i b u i'll Find a new game

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Big Deal Friendzoning A Guy? / If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her / I Love Them Young, please advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.