Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (38729 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ok for mr nairaland 2046 abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No oo

Miss underage NL2016 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
[b][b]it has been a wile ave seen dis trouble some mizzboouqui[/b][/b]
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin am feeling sleepy keep the vigil going and pls before you can you my pics for anything put yours

Goodnight... the party continues everyday...

FYI... I am a stupid troll...

So don't stress yourself calling me one...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:
mhisbliss I see you viewing...

Say hi na.....

Your picture should be kept as a scarecrow in a farm...
to chase away pests and rodents...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
wen is dat one starting grin grin grin
Iamhatey:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No oo

Miss underage NL2016 cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
knightnemesis:
oh gawd!

take a look at her on that pix, a low life claiming posh

even for free, I won't

that lap tho grin
child abuse shocked don't u dare!! Wat will u b doing wit dat thing with her tiny legs Lol. She can run mouth for Africa

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, who's ass am I licking? You know I am not like that

So why calling your saviour to a thread we are catching fun??...

Yoloba asslicker like you... mtcheeewww
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamNawty:
omo dat underage girl dat is just growing bwest offend me too ooo... That shinkini girl.. No b her fault shaa
lol. She started from sandoskii's palaver. Shouting and screaming upandan the thread not until I noticed she's a new bie. She was just stepping on toes

3 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern1:

Apart from ass-lickinq.....

Wah else can yhu do??.....

Do yhu ride di¢ks??.......

My Doq been actinq stranqe lately.....I think its di¢k needs ridinq.....
Mbush can u see this?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by adaksbullet: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
K
his pane him grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Shioooooooooor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
wen is dat one starting grin grin grin
erm erm erm

Wait nah. I will ask sseun cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You know what I'm going tru and I try to come online to pastime and someone is all over me and that's all you can say to me? When did you become this cold?

No make me vex...
So if they now ban me, I will become hot??

Go edit that your post of mynd55 ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey rembr she called us local champions? Said our English can't stand her own.. Kaii I don't blame her, I blame internet dat gave someone like her opportunity to rimifin

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
I read your diary and I think she replied you self cheesy. That girl need manners and I can't even believe that bush-whatever is beefing her now. He was supporting her the other day nah
Even one LITTLE sef turned to a messiah on her behalf. I dey dey watch her sha since she get mouth well well.

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by knightnemesis: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamNawty:
child abuse shocked don't u dare!! Wat will u b doing wit dat thing with her tiny legs Lol. She can run mouth for Africa
hand fan ofcouse grin

my middle finger is bigger than her laps cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by adaksbullet: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
wo egin cheesy
Fimile jare cheesy.

Don't Lemme have headache tonight undecided
hahajajajajaja am cash u grin cheesy cheesy grin

Ke ti ri? cheesy grin grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Mbush can u see this?
Are you not the one supporting Mhisbliss??..
You are on your own ooo...
Goodnight...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Mbush can u see this?

Kafayat or wah are yhu called??....

I initiated a deal....

Yes or No??.....

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

No make me vex...
So if they now ban me, I will become hot??

Go edit that your post of mynd55 ooo.

Mike!
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
brightalo1010:

Mhsbliss wetin u do the warlords and warriors of romanceland? The people that waters romanceland ..leave them ooo.dawta take fatherly advise .
she insulted hatey and I.. Said we are not up to her class and level. Big mama
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

Are you not the one supporting Mhisbliss??..

You are on your own ooo...

Goodnight...
I don't even know the moniker. See how u concluded with knowing what happened. Good night
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:

Even one LITTLE sef turned to a messiah on her behalf. I dey dey watch her sha since she get mouth well well.
the same person is beefing her right now cheesy.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
knightnemesis:
its pointless making fun of you cause it will take you the rest of the year to figure is out

if you really wanna know about mistake, ask your mama, if not for broken condom, your sperm should be in toilet by now

I don't blame you, I blame the dog style your Mom gave your dad

Not fair na.... she was conceived by monkey style ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
MBush:

That codine girl ban me sha... lol
Lol. Na mynd.44 be their power.

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't even know the moniker. See how u concluded with knowing what happened. Good night

So why did you mention Myn...d44 ?

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. Na mynd.44 be their power.
Na her pant I ho tear soon... carry am sow tie for my guy Emperorlee

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamNawty:
Iamhatey rembr she called us local champions? Said our English can't stand her own.. Kaii I don't blame her, I blame internet dat gave someone like her opportunity to rimifin
the mhisbliss with just waec cert undecided

She can't say that.
Mhisbliss, oya coman deny that kiss

4 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern1:

Kafayat or wah are yhu called??....
I initiated a deal....
Yes or No??.....
Bro... abeg free Angel... na my Bae...
Abeg...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.