Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,904 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers (24605 Views)

Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sukkot: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
sabi99:
I love dah JESUS picture der. #teamcatholic
when will you receive sense ?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by otitokoroleti: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
WASTED EFFORT.

BY FIRE BY FORCE, OBASEKI GO WIN.

QUOTE ME TO BOMBAY.
madridguy:
WASTED EFFORT.
QUOTE ME TO BOMBAY.
madridguy:
WASTED EFFORT.

QUOTE ME TO BOMBAY.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by mcfestgee: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seriously, there is something about his personality that can not be explained. People believe in him and I am very sure he will not let them down. In his book "The simple agenda" he said judge me and hold me accountable in every page. I believe this the next governor of Edo State. APC can continue to prospone their doom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by kayowalemi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
I have free accommodation for these ladies o grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by bonechamberlain(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
fromnigeria:
I think this is an opportunity for me to ask What the significance of having election observers in a Nigerian election?
that's the imperialism, sen Ameh ebuteh should be fighting against. We all should also kick against such.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sabi99(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
when will you receive sense ?
didn't u see d pics there or av u gone blind! Ur comment to me sound moronic. U lack appropriateness of behaviour. U must not quote me u kn. And am not gonna be in for any altercation with u cos I don't av ur time ok.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sukkot: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
sabi99:
didn't u see d pics there or av u gone blind! Ur comment to me sound moronic. U lack appropriateness of behaviour. U must not quote me u kn. And am not gonna be in for any altercation with u cos I don't av ur time ok.
so your Jesus Christ is white ? when will you receive sense ? colonial mentality done destroy ya life oooo. walahi shocked
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by anonimi: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
ClitRaider:
Fhuck them all.

..and the money they give us as aid since we are so mentally lazy all we do is raid clits and fhuck around when we are not eating or dancing away our lives in some ubiquitous feast

kayowalemi:
I have free accommodation for these ladies o grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by pascal558(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
ajalawole:
Apc won't be happy with this.. Those apc chieftain will be finding tactic that they would us to rig the election cheesy
for ur info it was pdp who wanted to rig the election with militants ND that was why the election had to be shifted to prepare beta,the want to make the entire south south a pdp domain at all cost
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by kunle4you: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
WWW.TALKATIVENAIJA.COM FOR MORE..........
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by nototribalist: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Our governor. Vote PDP power to the people. Freedom of speech and prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Everytime US will be forming mother earth Jury and Saint... Fvck their Assistance mehn..
Who dem epp??

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
WASTED EFFORT.

QUOTE ME TO BOMBAY.
go and wash the plate

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by maestroz: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
WASTED EFFORT.

QUOTE ME TO BOMBAY.

You mean the pastor? Has God called him?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by anonimi: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
ChazzyGee:
Everytime US will be forming mother earth Jury and Saint... Fvck their Assistance mehn..
Who dem epp??

Really?
How many Americans do you see queuing up to get our visa and permanent resident card?
How many?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sabi99(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
so your Jesus Christ is white ? when will you receive sense ? colonial mentality done destroy ya life oooo. walahi shocked
yeah I agree that colonial mentality have destroyed me. Buh what av u done with ur brain which u claim is colonial mentality free. I guess nothing other than to quote pple unnecessarily. Pls get a life bro and stop being a dunderhead.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sukkot: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
sabi99:
yeah I agree that colonial mentality have destroyed me. Buh what av u done with ur brain which u claim is colonial mentality free. I guess nothing other than to quote pple unnecessarily. Pls get a life bro and stop being a dunderhead.
you funny. you a funny nigga. i like dat grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by CSTR2: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tedassie:
Olofofo US election-observers...a better caption
Without US pressure on your govt and their electoral bodies, your country would be overran by dictators and madmen.
The US is the greatest, most prosperous democracy on earth. They don't need to give a rat as$ about poor Nigerians like you but they do, because that is what the world expects of them.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sabi99(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
you funny. you a funny nigga. i like dat grin grin
lols. U d funny guy here. Anyways hope u r doing gr8
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sukkot: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
sabi99:
lols. U d funny guy here. Anyways hope u r doing gr8
we thank God bro. all is well. when their life their is hope wink
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by suasmablow(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
metronaija2:
PDP candidate in the coming Edo state governorship election, Pastor Ize Iyamu received a delegation of the US election observers from the US Embassy regarding the postponement of the election and its effect. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pastor-ize-iyamu-meets-us.html

How many Nigerians or groups will also be going to monitor the US election this November?
I see this as a continuation of slavery

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by sabi99(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
we thank God bro. all is well. when their life their is hope wink
God will help us all bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by basadenet: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
For Almighty US observer to have Visit an aspirant in Nigeria shows that the person is clean and honorable.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
greatehis:
this guy seem to have better pedigree

is this your guess work or you have FACTS!! Nigerians always mortgaging their future on the basis of heresay and photoshopped smiles.. i still remember the man born with no shoes.. haha ahaha ahahah aa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by anonimi: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
suasmablow:
How many Nigerians or groups will also be going to monitor the US election this November?
I see this as a continuation of slavery

The same way any village stands still for the richest (wo)man in the village is how POOR, lazy nations (groups of people) stand still for a rich nation (group of people).
We, as a group, have a choice- get rich or DIE trying.
Respect is EARNED. It is never given.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851374_img20150912232706_png2cc47861652284c85cf1f3e03aee197a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Cubeet2: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Next Governor of Edo State

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wetin these Yeye U.S people dey find for we country sef? angry....We don't want you guys

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
metronaija2:
PDP candidate in the coming Edo state governorship election, Pastor Ize Iyamu received a delegation of the US election observers from the US Embassy regarding the postponement of the election and its effect. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pastor-ize-iyamu-meets-us.html

That's good. Let Buharis' INEC, Governor Adams, security wauw wauws and all the Apc members both on and offlines plan on how to rig Edo state with another fake promises that after the elections, they will turn around to hold Edo people accountable for their change promises.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by Collins9156(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
ajalawole:
Apc won't be happy with this.. Those apc chieftain will be finding tactic that they would us to rig the election cheesy

Bros you forgot APC are working with American Government. They came to SPY PDP candidate.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by clickwtB(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Cultist and fake religious men always respect America more than their fellow country men.Ordinary state governor election they are importing militants/thugs from neigbouring states to wreck havoc.GOD PASS UNA.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by ychris: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
ajalawole:
by fire by force you generation will suffer under this apc govt
DO U WANTS TO BE UNFORTUNATE IN LIFE NIE? undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers by basadenet: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Collins9156:

Bros you forgot APC are working with American Government. They came to SPY PDP candidate.

Who told that? show us your proof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 3 Travellers In Ekiti After Gun Battle With Soldiers / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.