Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) (770 Views)

Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Why Your Marriage Is In Jeopardy Is Cos You Refused To Marry A Man Way Older / 1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) by ibrosantus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerian women has been exceptional when it comes to child upbringing.

They make sure that you eat by all means, even though you don't have an appetite to eat.

I love my mum

I love my wife

I love Nigerian women.

God bless them all....

1 Like

Re: When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
NA SO WE GO PUT SAND FOR PDP MOUTH FOR EDO STATE.

1 Like

Re: When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
as e dey hot grin

1 Like

Re: When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) by fromnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) by lepasharon(f): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
That is so wrong! Babies can catch infections and die like that undecided

(1) (Reply)

See A Girl's Post On Facebook This Sunday Morning "Financial Orgasm" / TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots / Genuine Job Vacancies I Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.