Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly (9145 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Buhari's Speech At The 71st UN General Assembly (Full Text) / Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Nellybank(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Super man.... U deserve a wing

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by adebrave1(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Na for there he go do ileya.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by PassingShot(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Another source of wailing for the wailing zombies.

Wail on boys and girls. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:
Wailers and their win win situation.

If he goes: Why is he travelling.

If he does not : He is now sick and can not move. Why cnt he go for this important one. grin

GEJ was there in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

In fact in 2013 it was on record that he went with 600 delegates.

So when we want to criticize, Let us do so with sense.

you don't make any sense !! at all

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Laveda(f): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
undecided He should go and never return.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by AntiWailer: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
lielbree:

Shut your trap pls.
If he stays and we see him working, telling Nigerians what economic plan he has in place to restore normalcy will we complain?
Typical zombie. I bet you can't afford rice anymore and you want to defend him. Nonsense

That everybody did not reason like a cockroach with you does not mean they are defending.

infant in 2013, he went with 600 delegates.

I guess you were dead then or you don't speak against ur brother.

On not affording rice anymore, don't waste your coins on betting cos you have lost it already.

Hunger should not take ur brain away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by ajepako(f): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
Another source of wailing for the wailing zombies.

Wail on boys and girls. grin grin

Yeah thank you...

One day we shall host you too...

And ' waling zombie' doesnt exist..

lt' s either ' wailer' or.' zombie'

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by emmanuelsunday9(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Haha, Nigerians, how did we get to dis points, may God save us from buhari and his apc gang of liars.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by AntiWailer: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

you don't make any sense !! at all

Eze,

Tell me the sense you made and tell me how a Nigerian President going to UN Assembly deserves criticism.

Hunger should not take our common sense away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by PassingShot(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
ajepako:

Yeah thank you...

One day we shall host you too...

And ' waling zombie' doesnt exist..

lt' s either ' wailer' or.' zombie'

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sorry, you lots are certified wailing zombies grin grin

You don't choose the name I call you. Do you? cool cool
Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Abbeyme: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2016
blueto:
Another chance for fruitless tourisms.

I hope he won't go there to release another inane, libelous and unpleasant statements about Nigeria and the economy?

His unguarded and detractive utterances abroad have deterred foreign investors from investing and pulling out of the economy. they now see the Nigerian economy as precarious for business activities, of which is one of the major causes of recession.

Tagging Nigerians as criminals and fantastically corrupt is only ominous to the socio-economic wellbeing of the nation.

Give examples of such and at which UN General Assembly.

I prefer constructive and substantial criticism.
Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by lielbree: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

That everybody did not reason like a cockroach with you does not mean they are defending.

infant in 2013, he went with 600 delegates.

I guess you were dead then or you don't speak against ur brother.

On not affording rice anymore, don't waste your coins on betting cos you have lost it already.

Hunger should not take ur brain away.
Abeg go and sit in your pit toilet!
Who told you gej is my brother?
You bloody northerners should just be on your own since you can never see anything wrong with your leaders.

Buhari is a massive failure. He has traveled to more counties within one year than gej did is 5years!

Go sip on cow urine, uncircumcised dirty pig

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by ajepako(f): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Sorry, you lots are certified wailing zombies grin grin

You don't choose the name I call you. Do you? cool cool

Wailers..proudly..

Zombie......won mo ara won..

tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

Eze,

Tell me the sense you made and tell me how a Nigerian President going to UN Assembly deserves criticism.

Hunger should not take our common sense away.

you still don't make sense! cause the last line of your article shows how senseless you really are.

well, the world still needs senseless people like you, cause without you guys, the world would be boring.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by AntiWailer: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2016
lielbree:

Abeg go and sit in your pit toilet!
Who told you gej is my brother?
You bloody northerners should just be on your own since you can never see anything wrong with your leaders.

Buhari is a massive failure. He has traveled to more counties within one year than gej did is 5years!

Go sip on cow urine, uncircumcised dirty pig

hahaha

All of a sudden i am a Northerner.

Tribal Bigot.

So tell me what is wrong in a Nigerian President attending UN assembly that we have been attending for years.

At least rather than rant, i showed you GEJ attended 2011,2012,201,2014.

Use your head, not everything deserves criticism and make sure you read the text once in a while rather than reading the headline and hitting reply.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by AntiWailer: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

you still don't make sense! cause the last line of your article shows how senseless you really are.

well, the world still needs senseless people like you, cause without you guys, the world would be boring.

lol.

I did not write any article. I know you are frustrated and bitter about the country.

Hoping things will get better will not KILL YOU.

and next time, step forward with facts and not RAMBLINGS.

If you read the text, you will not type the rubbish you typed.

Attending UN meeting should not attract any criticism. GEJ attended in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and you did not die.

Eze be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Rinato(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2016
cindyrocks:
A very good news indeed.

Please greet the well-fed Americans for me.

Also extend my regards to Obama for not ruling USA into recession.

Thank you in advance sir.

Safe journey.
LoL. beautiful comment. I checked your profile nd saw it was an extension of beauty.

You are beautiful.

One big kiss for you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Carter4luv(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
when will he send his vice osibanjo to represent him, dis man and travelling. if u want to travel round the country, become a politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by yodin: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2016
ajebuter:
*Singing Ebenezer Obey:s lyric**

You have travelled all over the world..Ajala travel all over the world...Ajala travel, ajala travel , ajala travel all over the world.....

OK..done singing..

Who wan beat me on candy crush?

Heheheheheh! I love this ebeneza obey songs even if I dnt understand yoruba that much.and this why I come to nairaland on daily basis just to laugh away my stress..

Pls leave my tourist president alone.let him travel,he has longed for this.
But they should pls solotape his vocal cavity

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by codedguy1(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Another opportunity for Aisha to enter the US without any doubt.

Except that arrangee trip was negate this one and give the excuse that she just came back from the US and does not need to go there again in such a short time.

This will be in New York. The big apple.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Ureo2014: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Wazzaowner(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Travelhari I Hail U Sir!!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by amodu(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Laveda:
undecided He should go and never return.
Haba, kilode....
Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by bayelsaowei(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Human rights violation I heard? ?...and his soldiers killed over 200 shiite members??.na wa o Mr buhari.. cheesy

Well just travel sha. E dey ya body...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by cindyrocks(f): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Where is the location of the kiss please?
Rinato:
LoL. beautiful comment. I checked your profile nd saw it was an extension of beauty.

You are beautiful.

One big kiss for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Danma(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Safe journey BABA
Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol.

I did not write any article. I know you are frustrated and bitter about the country.

Hoping things will get better will not KILL YOU.

and next time, step forward with facts and not RAMBLINGS.

If you read the text, you will not type the rubbish you typed.

Attending UN meeting should not attract any criticism. GEJ attended in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and you did not die.

Eze be wise.

your moniker says it all...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by AntiWailer: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

your moniker says it all...

Your moniker says more.
Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by olabs201(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Please what has happen to Nigeria China currency swap?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by Rinato(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
cindyrocks:
Where is the location of the kiss please?
The CALLING eyeballs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by hopesuarez(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
our dullard travelling President no dy tired to travel at all....him last regime he got not much opportunity to do so.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To New York On Tuesday For 71st UN General Assembly by yodin: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Rinato:

You are beautiful.

One big kiss for you.

So instead of reasonal business here,all u do is checking commetators DPs?

Ashawo nairaland!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Foreign Loan Request / Magu, Detectives In Ghana To Block Slush Funds / FG Secures Financial Partner For $27.9Bn Escravos Seaport Industrial Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.