Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying (2373 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Sex Is Killing Me. Help A Depressed Lil Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Princejebs(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
[b]I am just sick and tired of these ulcer problem,these started as a play when I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sensation on my lower abdomen around November last year,so in the morning I went to see a doctor in a near by hospital. To my surprise, the man told me that its a symptom of ulcer and I was shock,me ulcer with the way I dy consume food for house,the man gave me some prescription and advice to stay away from fried and spicy food. I didn't know that was the beginning, until the pain and the sensation increase and I was just frustrated,in fact I was crying as big as I am in the front of my step mum(those who experience these would know what I am going through) because she was also worried. After many visit to hospital for scanning and medicine including our neigbors,the pain reduce and I go back to my normal life even then I was still feeling little pain especially when hunger comes.

Now the problem is my back started feeling same sensation and hotness b4 I resume in my first semester and I have been going to phamarcy to buy different type of drug since my school clinic cannot afford to purchase those types in the store and uptil now I am still feeling that in between my back,it even get worse when I am hungry so I always eat a lot but still I am feeling that sensation or may I say burning. I met a Nairaland who want to sell a particular China product(greenlife group) that it can cure ulcer 100% but the its just too cost,the total was #21,500 and I can't afford that money when that price is high and there is no discount at all. See the picture of the product below please help brothers and sis on Nairaland,these thing dy affect me,my academic

Who have use these product before?
Is it effective?
What can I do at these stage because I am just tired of hospital and chemist. Somebody told me to be drinking peak milk every morning at least for a month and the ulcer will go. I am just confuse
[/b]

Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Stop patronizing all these herb products. You don't know how your body will react to it. The hospital will give you a better medication. Don't risk your life.
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Look for a trusted Fulani man, tell him everything and get cured.

I'm not in contact anymore, I used to know one.
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by freesinzu(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
bro if I get I would give without flinching, but situation and am also a student like you.
May you find what your looking for in health
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by project8(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
gt someone to translate this from hausa to english for you.18 uses of moringa
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by project8(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
AMFANIN ZOGALE GOMA SHA
TAKWAS (18) GA JIKIN DAN-ADAM
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::
1- Ana dafa ganyen zogale da zuma a
sha kamar shayi domin maganin Olsa (ulcer).

2- Ana shafa danyen ganyen zogale
akan goshi
domin maganin ciwon kai.

3- Ga wanda ya yanke ko ya sare ko
wani karfe ya ji masa ciwo, zai shafa danyen
ganyen zogale
inshaAllah jinin zai tsaya.

4- Ga mai fama da kuraje a jiki, ya
hada garin
zogale da man zaitun ya shafa.

5- Ana sanya garin zogale akan wani
rauni ko
gembo domin saurin warkewa.

6- Sanya garin zogale a cikin abinci
yana
maganin hawan-jini da kuma karama mutum
kuzari.

7- Ana dafa ganyen zogale tare da sa
kanwa 'yar
kadan domin maganin ciwon
shawara.

8- Ga mai fama da ciwon ido zai diga
ruwan
danyen zogale, haka ma mai fama da
ciwon
kunne.

9- Macen da ke shayarwa ta dafa furen zogale
da
zuma dan karin nono.

10-Wanda ke fama da yawan fitsari
wato cutar
Diyabetis ya rinka shan furen zogale
da citta kamar shayi.

11-Idan aka tafasa furen zogale da
albasa aka
sha kamar shayi yana maganin
sanyi.

12-Haka ma cin danyen zogale yana maganin
tsutsar ciki ga yara.

13-Ana daka ganyen zogale da
'ya'yan baure a
sha da nono ko kunu yana maganin
ciwon hanta.

14-Ga mai fama da sanyin kashi ko
wani kumburi
zai soya 'ya'yan zogale a daka su
sannan a hada
da man kwakwa (man-ja) sai a shafa.

15-A daka zangarniyar zogale da 'ya'yan da ke
ciki tare da karanfani, citta, masoro
da kuma
kimba domin karin karfin da namiji
da sa masa
kuzari, haka kuma yana karawa mata nishadi.

16-A daka saiwar zogale da 'ya'yan
kankana a
sha da nono yana maganin tsakuwar
ciki
(Apendis).

17-Haka kuma idan mutum yana
fama da ciwon
Aids zogale kan radadinshi ta hanyar
shan ruwan
dafaffen zogale.

18-Haka kuma mai fama da Typhoid da malaria
da kuma ciwon basir ko shawara, zai
iya yawaita
shan ruwan dafaffen zogalen domin
samun sauki.
Allah ya kara mana lafiya kuma ya bamu ikon
gode masa da ita ta hanyar aikata
umurninsa da
nisantar abinda ya hana.
Ameeeeeeeen
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by LuvU2: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls go to another hospital nd let them check u again. It might be something worse. embarassed

By d way, why are u not recovering and what are they saying is the problem? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by youngberry001(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Man may God cure yhu.....

Amma live!! sad
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Princejebs(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
LuvU2:
Pls go to another hospital nd let them check u again. It might be something worse. embarassed

By d way, why are u not recovering and what are they saying is the problem? sad
When I did scanning, the doctor told me that there is some injuries on my stomach that time but with the help of some medicine he prescribed that time,I was okay but now the same thing on my lower back and I think it could still be the same. I visit a general hospital and I was told to go and do scanning again in one private lab but I am just tired of it
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by TamedWolf90: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chronic use of anti-inflammatory medications, such as aspirin, is another major cause of ulcer. Cigarette smoking is also an important cause of ulcer formation and can contribute to ulcer treatment failure.

Following are some of the best natural remedies for healing and soothing stomach ulcers:

* One of the very best home remedies for ulcers is eating raw cabbage. Juicing the raw cabbage will make it easier to take and mixing it with carrots in the juicer will make it better tasting. Drink half a cup before each meal and at bed time and make sure that it is fresh. Your ulcer may be gone in only a few weeks.

* Eat at least three bananas a day. These fruits contain an antibacterial substance that inhibits the growth of ulcer-causing H. pylori. Studies show that animals fed bananas have a thicker stomach wall and greater mucus production in the stomach, which helps build a barrier between digestive acids and the lining of the stomach. Eating plantains is also helpful.

* Cayenne pepper is wonderful for healing ulcers as well as dulling the pain. It is a bit strong and may take some getting used to at the outset. Start with one-eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water twice a day and work up to a quarter-teaspoon. You can also take cayenne capsules that you can get at the health food store. Take three a day immediately after meals.

* Raw honey soothes and reduces inflammation of the lining of the stomach and is good for healing as well.

* Garlic's antibacterial properties include fighting H. pylori. Take two small crushed cloves a day.

NB

Milk and Alcohol
Milk’s ability to coat the side of a glass may have you thinking that it also creates a protective barrier in your stomach. In fact, drinking milk may initially soothe your ulcer pain. But in the long run, milk is not good for ulcers. It seems to make things worse by causing your stomach to produce more acid.

If you’ve ever had a hangover, you know the effects that alcohol can have on your stomach. It also is directly associated with H. pylori infections, meaning it contributes to stomach ulcers and can make existing ones worse.

Excessive drinking is considered more than one drink a day for women, and more than two for men. If a couple of drinks after work is how you unwind, you might want to consider a healthier alternative.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by ibehKachukwu: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
If ulcer catch u, u go confess wetin u no do. My dear, cry ur pain off oh.

My own na all dis malaria drugs dey trigger am.
Damn! Can eat, can drink anything, can seat, can't stand, can't lie down.

U'd kuku be calling death.

My friend go and read about it den u have idea of what I wrong with u before people sell panadol give u.

Google have cured me much more dan Nigerian doctors.

Dose not mean u should not go to d hospital but u'd be in line with what ever d doctor is saying
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by project8(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
number one translation is ..get a moringa leave.boil and use d hot watet add some tea spoon of pure honey and take as tea.
or u can buy a moringa lipton and add wit honey take every mornin n evenin atlist for a month.Gods willing u wil b ok
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by LuvU2: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Princejebs:

When I did scanning, the doctor told me that there is some injuries on my stomach that time but with the help of some medicine he prescribed that time,I was okay but now the same thing on my lower back and I think it could still be the same. I visit a general hospital and I was told to go and do scanning again in one private lab but I am just tired of it
Friend u cant be tired of becoming healthy.

Go for another scanning in a diff hospital or visit a trusted pharmacist within ur vicinity nd explain everything to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy *clapping* wow, wolfy, u neva told me u are a doctor na grin
TamedWolf90:
Chronic use of anti-inflammatory medications, such as aspirin, is another major cause of ulcer. Cigarette smoking is also an important cause of ulcer formation and can contribute to ulcer treatment failure.

Following are some of the best natural remedies for healing and soothing stomach ulcers:

* One of the very best home remedies for ulcers is eating raw cabbage. Juicing the raw cabbage will make it easier to take and mixing it with carrots in the juicer will make it better tasting. Drink half a cup before each meal and at bed time and make sure that it is fresh. Your ulcer may be gone in only a few weeks.

* Eat at least three bananas a day. These fruits contain an antibacterial substance that inhibits the growth of ulcer-causing H. pylori. Studies show that animals fed bananas have a thicker stomach wall and greater mucus production in the stomach, which helps build a barrier between digestive acids and the lining of the stomach. Eating plantains is also helpful.

* Cayenne pepper is wonderful for healing ulcers as well as dulling the pain. It is a bit strong and may take some getting used to at the outset. Start with one-eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water twice a day and work up to a quarter-teaspoon. You can also take cayenne capsules that you can get at the health food store. Take three a day immediately after meals.

* Raw honey soothes and reduces inflammation of the lining of the stomach and is good for healing as well.

* Garlic's antibacterial properties include fighting H. pylori. Take two small crushed cloves a day.

NB

Milk and Alcohol
Milk’s ability to coat the side of a glass may have you thinking that it also creates a protective barrier in your stomach. In fact, drinking milk may initially soothe your ulcer pain. But in the long run, milk is not good for ulcers. It seems to make things worse by causing your stomach to produce more acid.

If you’ve ever had a hangover, you know the effects that alcohol can have on your stomach. It also is directly associated with H. pylori infections, meaning it contributes to stomach ulcers and can make existing ones worse.

Excessive drinking is considered more than one drink a day for women, and more than two for men. If a couple of drinks after work is how you unwind, you might want to consider a healthier alternative.
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Princejebs(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
LuvU2:
Friend u cant be tired of becoming healthy.

Go for another scanning in a diff hospital or visit a trusted pharmacist within ur vicinity nd explain everything to him.
Thanks, I will do that
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Princejebs(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I don't drink nor either smoke bro,not even taste that cigarette in my life. A doctor told me that its hereditary since my late mum have it
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by project8(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Princejebs:

Thanks, I will do that
sir u didnt even acknowledge my contribution.or ur nt interested?
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by Princejebs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
project8:
gt someone to translate this from hausa to english for you.18 uses of moringa
The problem is I don't have any Hausa here that's is close but I will find one tomorrow, the ulcer Mata na him dy tire me,no vex abeg thank you but I will Google about that moringa
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by TamedWolf90: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Princejebs:

I don't drink nor either smoke bro,not even taste that cigarette in my life. A doctor told me that its hereditary since my late mum have it

Aiiht...I just pointed them out so you will check if you are guilty in anyway....the natural remedies is because you said you can't get the costly medicines now....be safe
Re: Help A Nairalander,ulcer Is Killing Me#feltlikecrying by TamedWolf90: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy *clapping* wow, wolfy, u neva told me u are a doctor na grin

Bighead lol... I aint a doctor o but i have softspot for medicine.... I just checked on ulcer and contributed my part... Whats up Popcorn dy?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? / Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / Strange Rainfall In Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.