Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,156 members, 7,916,381 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates (871 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / I Enjoyed The Rape..am Looking For Someone To Rape Me - Young Lady Seek Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates by emilogist: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
http://emilogist.com/lecturer-slept-s…ng-lady-narrates/

A Facebooker user, Judith Juahla, has made a startling claim about how her lecturer at the university reneged on a promise to give her ‘A’ in an examination.

According to her, the lecturer, whom she did not name, slept with her in exchange for giving her an ‘A’ grade, but when the result came she was shocked to find out that she got an “E”.

She said when she called the lecturer to find out what had gone wrong, he said he failed her because she prevented him from ejaculating in her during their intercourse.

Stressing that what the lecturer did was “so unfair”, Judith said she felt “wasted” and that she would expose him to the public.

“He must explain whether the E is for ejaculation or what,” she said.

Reports say Judith is an electrical engineering student at the University of Nairobi while the lecturer has been identified as Dr Kiogora.

Re: How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates by emeijeh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry
Re: How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates by temitemi1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Smh
Re: How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates by emilogist: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Most Reasons Why Women Can't Stay In A Abusive Relationship / Why Do Boiz Think Beating A Gal Is The Antidote To Handling Themn So Sad / WEDDING Photos Of A Nairalander's Uncle In Lagos (#londonconnect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.