Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard (35370 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2016
The Frog Eyed Prince himself.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Shobizz(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2016
What goes around turn around

but now he not fit carry am again ooO
Cause na Him Man dey their.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Prove it or thunder willl fire your left nyash.
. . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults? . . . .
kozmokaz:

Are u naturally a zombie or u claiming to be a zombie?. . .
. . . I give up on you guys, only here for mature arguement.
AsoRockz01:

Prove it or thunder willl fire your left nyash.
. . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by AlexzStructure(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2016
This man has grown so old
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
We're the brains behind the #BBOG.... Audu ogbe now minister of food

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by birmingham04: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Asiwaju Tinubu is a man with good heart, truly he might placed a placard of BBOGs because he is a man who feels the pains of others. One question I would ask you is, have you seeing him saying anything about this PMB govt? Tinubu himself his very dissapointed. If to say PMB carry Tinubu along Nigeria will never be in this rubbish condition take Lagos as an example. Can someone tell me that the Lagosians are not Happy with Gov Ambode? Once you are happy with Gov Ambode you must happy with Jagaban without God and Tinubu no Gov Ambode. PMB needs Tinubu advice on how to run good govt. Tinubu is the best of the best of Yoruba race whether you like it or not. I am proud to have him as Yoruba undisputable leader.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by agwom(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Onogiede(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2016
birmingham04:
Asiwaju Tinubu is a man with good heart, truly he might placed a placard of BBOGs because he is a man who feels the pains of others. One question I would ask you is, have you seeing him saying anything about this PMB govt? Tinubu himself his very dissapointed. If to say PMB carry Tinubu along Nigeria will never be in this rubbish condition take Lagos as an example. Can someone tell me that the Lagosians are not Happy with Gov Ambode? Once you are happy with Gov Ambode you must happy with Jagaban without God and Tinubu no Gov Ambode. PMB needs Tinubu advice on how to run good govt. Tinubu is the best of the best of Yoruba race whether you like it or not. I am proud to have him as Yoruba undisputable leader.
you aree disgrace to ur parents if any @all,..hypocrasy cover u up

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by sukkot: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2016
AlexzStructure:
This man has grown so old
we all growing old. you included.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by AsoRockz01(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults? . . . . . . . I give up on you guys, [/b]only here for mature arguement[b]. . . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults?

If you're sure you're here for mature arguement,behaVe like a mature person.
You Don't joke with everything.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by AlexzStructure(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
we all growing old. you included.

Life is spiritual, that's what I'll say to u... I'm growing younger...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by sukkot: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2016
AlexzStructure:

Life is spiritual, that's what I'll say to u... I'm growing younger...
i agree with you, life is spiritual. and yes genuinely spiritual men grow younger because the spirit renews the flesh. however why are you growing younger but tinubu is growing old ? is that your way of saying he is a wicked man while you are a holy man ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by ajepako(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults? . . . . . . . I give up on you guys, only here for mature arguement. . . . . Must you little kids always comment without insults?

Mike, must you always turn your eyes away from a very glaring truth because of political affliation?

We all see Mr Tinubu holding a BBOG hashtag and you chose to call it propaganda?

Dude..l believe we should be objective and not allow politicians who give no damn about you, l and the rest of the masses becloud our judgement..

Besides, if anything happens today, the politicians you and l defend passionately will flee , leaving you and l to wallow in the consequences of their action..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by donchrisville: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2016
This is all I have to say

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2016
How would you explain the fact that on both occasions that Nigeria found herself in recessions was under one man called Buhari? He is the only Nigerian President dead or alive that has achieved this disgraceful feat.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/opinion/10007-muhammadu-buhari-recession-it-s-1984-all-over-again

If you blame Jonathan or PDP for 2016 recession under Buhari, who would you blame for 1984 Recession under the same man Buhari? If you want Nigeria to witness a hatrick of recession then vote for Buhari in 2019 and watch your generation die of hunger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by fairheven: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2016
what buhari's government is doing to BBOG campaign.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by tete7000(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:
For the umpteenth time, this country will know no peace except this #BBOG riddle is solved. The blood of the girls(real or imaginary) screams for vengeance.

Meanwhile, Obiageli Ntoor tongue

It is not only the blood of the girls that cry for vengeance but the blood of every innocent person who has been dehumanised. Sorry if I say this, it is thoughts like this that has made those girls become trophies boko haram hold on to and make use as objects of negotiation. Let's ask ourselves: 'How many children, girls, women, and men before them and after them that were held hostage but have been rescued without so much funfair or noise'. Why didn't boko haram hold on to those ones and move around with them? It is because no politics is associated with them. However the lives of those already rescued are not less precious than those of the chibok girls. As long as politics continues to be played with the lives of those girls, the chances of rescuing them remain remote. Let's de emphasise this noise and see what happens next. Bokoharam will see no incentives in holding on to them any longer and it becomes easier to rescue them.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
ajepako:

Mike, must you always turn your eyes away from a very glaring truth because of political affliation?

We all see Mr Tinubu holding a BBOG hashtag and you chose to call it propaganda?

Dude..l believe we should be objective and not allow politicians who give no damn about you, l and the rest of the masses becloud our judgement..

Besides, if anything happens today, the politicians you and l defend passionately will flee , leaving you and l to wallow in the consequences of their action..
. . . Ajepako, you missed my poin entirely, Tinubu holding the placard is not what i was refering to, but the way the Op put it that the government is now treating the BBOGs crew as criminals, while the FG refute the allegation just yesterday, so that is the propaganda i am talking about sis.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by bpalace(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
That is all

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by HMZi: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2016
wite111:
It is indeed funny that the same #BBOG who APC politicians praised, encouraged & supported, are now criminals.hahahaha
Jagaban fire,more like a disloyal hoe...mtchew.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by victorazy(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Doghari:
That's the criminal that muslim yorubas from oshogbo villages are blackmailing the rest of the south to follow.
shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by justy15: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Propaganda everywhere. Guess you are too engross in your wailing to see that the news about the fact you refer to the BBOG crew as criminals is fake and the FG as refute that just 24 hours ago.
is there anything this government said that they have not come out to deny before. if they like let them refute that the picture of Tinibu there is Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by GMbuharii: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Doghari:
That's the criminal that muslim yorubas from oshogbo villages are blackmailing the rest of the south to follow.

can u imagine! All of a sudden,to them its now a scam,and there a counter group to oby's the other day at abuja! They even got THE OBAMAS!!! Now the bbog protest is banned or must need police permit! In a democracy!
Worse is the extremely gullible nigerians or rather,mumurians,who are ever ready to tag u anti govt wailer shud u point these out! Gawd,i gat no country,this cannot be my country.

Lolss@DOGHARI..rotflmao
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by columbus007(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Madam Obi needs Epp cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Azord(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Chai....! See as Tinubu hold him poster like say na woman pant him carry ..... angry grin grin
you sabi sight ooo!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by micahgold(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Desperate politicians, pls let's know true leaders frm now

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Wolves in sheep's clothing.I pray others deceive their children the way they deceived us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by AlexzStructure(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
i agree with you, life is spiritual. and yes genuinely spiritual men grow younger because the spirit renews the flesh. however why are you growing younger but tinubu is growing old ? is that your way of saying he is a wicked man while you are a holy man ?

Hahahahaha....
The Pharisees wanted to see if Jesus will fall for their questions and asked IF IT WAS RIGHT TO PAY TAX....
Jesus said, give what is Caesar's to Caesar... And to God, what is God's.... They asked again, are you the King of the Jews, He replied, you just said it....

So I'll say, this one you just said it...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Abeymills(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Where is d ojuyobo opolo eye tifnubu nw

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by sukkot: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
AlexzStructure:

Hahahahaha....
The Pharisees wanted to see if Jesus will fall for their questions and asked IF IT WAS RIGHT TO PAY TAX....
Jesus said, give what is Caesar's to Caesar... And to God, what is God's.... They asked again, are you the King of the Jews, He replied, you just said it....

So I'll say, this one you just said it...
oh you are one of the saints ? Shalom brother. can i ask what gifts you are endowed with spiritually ? how old are you if you dont mind me asking wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Akinaukwa: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
When the going was good!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
i had to look at this over and over again..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Isiagu In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.