Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,678 members, 7,918,153 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Nude Photos Online To Attract Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Nude Photos Online To Attract Men (2158 Views)

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Lady Confesses To Using Magic Soap To Attract Men On I.G (see Photos & Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Nude Photos Online To Attract Men by vevogist: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xxnvWRTXwsE/U62JZYz-UlI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/b5g4AeZIjMU/s1600/thumbnail-.jpg[/img]
A Ghanaian female student studying at Ghana university
as been expelled after her nude pics litter the social
media,the said lady was believed to have uploaded the
raunchy photos online by herself in a bid to attract men ,
the young lady posted the photos on are facebook wall,the
school finally got to know about it and got her expelled
,wonders why ladies goes nude coz of money,/? See the photos at http://www.vevogist.com/2016/09/student-expelled-from-school-after.html
Re: Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Nude Photos Online To Attract Men by dacovajnr: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbal Skin Lightening Soap And Cream / Man Who Gave Me My New G-wagon—actress Sotayo / Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.