Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Father Of Four Year Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna Gets A Car Gif - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Four Year Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna Gets A Car Gif (422 Views)

Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Four Year Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna Gets A Car Gif by lizzybog: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Facebook user, Femi Jacob, who has been following up the case of the four year old boy whose eyes were plucked out by some suspected ritualists in Kaduna state, friday evening gave this update. According to Femi, a good Nigerian Samaritan gave the father a car gift which he can use to transport his son to and from school as well as for commercial purposes. Read what Femi wrote below:

This is one moment I do not have the exact words to describe. Few months ago, I told you of how a friend and sister told me to go track Abu, that four years old boy whose eyes were removed by suspected ritualists in Zaria.
I tracked Abu, and did an extensive report about everything, especially how the poor boy had been abandoned by Kaduna State Government who promised him heaven and earth. I told you how we gave Abu a new life, by registering him in a school where ‘special’ teachers have been hired to help out.

I told you that we needed a keke (tricycle) for Abu’s father, a driver who at the time was out of job, to use in moving his boy to and fro school and also for commercial purposes so he can, at least, be financially empowered. Ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, that person who, this morning, told me not to mention the name gave us the money, and instead of a keke, we got Abu’s father a car that has four tyres! I couldn’t make it down to Zaria to do the presentation, but here is my representative doing it.

continue reading and click to view pics http://www./ads/father-of-four-year-old-boy-whose-eyes-were-plucked-out-in-kaduna-gets-a-car-gift-from-a-good-nigerian/
Re: Father Of Four Year Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna Gets A Car Gif by agwom(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Father Of Four Year Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna Gets A Car Gif by Ofemmanu1: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
This is incoherent rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Five Killed As Shooters Sack Benue Community / Hunters Kill Seven Deadly Suspected Boko Haram Fighters In Adamawa State / Money Laundering: EFCC Arraign Bank Staff, One Other For $1m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.