Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,001 members, 7,966,695 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss (1298 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / Can You Kiss Your Lover Early In The Morning Even When His/her Mouth Is Smelling / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Deputyvictor(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
We’ve all had that moment where you close the gap, tilt the head one way and the next thing lips are locking.

Human beings have been preoccupied with kissing for years and it is said that you can decide if there is real attraction and chemistry with just one kiss.

We all enjoy a really good kiss but aside the emotions, did you know that kissing is good for you.

If you’re looking for a good reason why you should kiss some more, here you have it.

1. Bonding and intimacy is increased.
We kiss the ones we love, and love the ones we kiss.

2. Blood flow is increased.
While locking lips, shock waves are sent throughout your body that can increase blood flow to certain areas.

3. It can reduce tension while releasing all the happiness chemicals.
Kissing releases endorphins which triggers a positivefeeling in your body. What’s stopping you from not giving yourself a free happiness boost with a little smooching?

4. It relieves stress.
Are you stressed, why not try kissing?

5. Loads of calories are burnt.
Between 2 and 26 calories are burnt per minute while kissing. You want to lose weight, get kissing.

6. It reduces the feeling of pain.
While kissing passionately, your body releases adrenaline, which can actually reduce feelings of pain.

7. The brain goes into overdrive.
During a kiss, the lip sensitivity causes our brain to create a chemical cocktail that can give us a natural high.

8. It could enhance a female’s libido.
A man passes a bit of testosterone to his partner while kissing. Over time, repeated kissing could enhance her libido, making her more receptive to sex.

9. It tones up your face muscle.
You can use up to 30 muscles while locking lips. It’s aworkout for your face, safe, free and fun.

10. It releases the love hormone – OxytocinYou should kiss some more to feel closer to your partner.

11. It prevents tooth decay.Locking lips with your partner increases the production of saliva, which helps to clean the mouth and prevent tooth decay.

Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Deputyvictor(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2016
conti cry

Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by divinehand2003(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Deputyvictor(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
continue

Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by charijee(f): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Op, all these are pictures of cuddling.....show us deep kissing grin or better still, when I'm done kissing the one I love......I'll upload

cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Poliporpor(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
After an argument in church resulting from calling me “mommy and I am older than you”, I have been having this curiosity, why are pastors now called “Daddy” and their wives “mummy?” personally, I do not believe that it is right to address a pastor as “Daddy”. Like pastor is not enough respect to someone who teaches the Bible? Jesus was called teacher and not Daddy. Is there any bible verse to wrong my thought or are we now adopting our own style of Christianity? Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven
https://www.nairaland.com/3340626/why-pastors-wives-called-daddy
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=19pt]Op, you are wicked oo undecided. This is not the right weather to share this kind thing nah angry. It's not good for 'US' cry[/size]
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by finalboss(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided iyanma
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Yewandequeen(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Me likey kiss
Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by pweetylivia(f): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
SAY NO TO PRE-MARITAL KISSING wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
You forgot to add exchange of saliva

(1) (Reply)

What Men Go Thru When Wife's Pregnant. / 12 Hilarious Things Nigerians Are Tweeting About "Your Boyfriend" / I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.