Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat (2588 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Ipobdevil: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
The chief of army staff have no right to risk the life of this gallant soldiers . Is this how they will carry out the so called operation crocodile smile? Stop playing to gallery and use the defense budget properly

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by yang(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
sabo mere anyi aru

saboteurs everywhere

saboteurs covering face

9 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari is to blame... gworo chewing dumpbag..

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by koladebrainiac(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
why can't they provide them with life support jacket
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Explorers(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
No vest, no floater, no power boat, no communication equipments, and they're not even at alert. What if there's ambush
How will they out run the speed boats of the militants with this canoe.
They will be wiped out in seconds and i believe most of them cannot swim cos they're not in the Navy.

Nothing stops us from making something like this available in hundreds for the soldiers to navigate the waters.

The BMWs the ogas are using can buy tens of this for God's sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Victorvexz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:
why can't they provide them with life support jacket
The stick the man in the back is using reach ground, so it means the water is not deep so no need for life jacket or bigger boat.

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by PehaKaso: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
JK
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Deepfreezer(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Where u guys expecting to see them on a jetski. ?Really There is no money. The little in federation account will be used to maintain our presidential jets. For more junketeering
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by GMBuhari: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
hehehehheheheheheheh

hahahahahahahahaha

he pain dem

that stream?? na him dem for carry power boat or life jacket enter ?

No communication device , you don search their pocket ?
BAD BELLE Raised to power two

Bad belle betraying bad belle , why the boatman wear mask ??

these fuckers will do anything to discredit NA and Buhari all because NA is recording success

see the picture and titles to confirm

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Explorers(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

The stick the man in the back is using reach ground, so it means the water is not deep so no need for life jacket or bigger boat.

How are you so sure that the paddle is touching the bottom of that river?

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
There will always be negotiation after the war......be wise and negotiate to avoid the war. angry angry angry angry angry Let's learn from Syria.......while the world is moving on.....they are dying and living backward. Infact Syria never knew the war would last this long...... Nigeria should learn from this angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by dhantey324(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Putting the lives of soldiers at unnecessary risk is corruption. I repeat, this is corruption!! sad

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Ngozi123(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Explorers:

How are you so sure that the paddle is touching the bottom of that river?

That's true. Even if it wasn't that deep, they'd still need life jackets as a precaution. Military personnel cannot afford to take such unnecessary risks. If any of them were wounded from an ambush then they'd find it extremely difficult to get out of the water.

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by gebest: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
its a pity
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by garriguy: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
The purpose of training in the creeks is to make them adapt to the harsh surrounding and not for leisure

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by APCsupporter: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Blame the ineffectual buffon, gej for sharing monies meant for the boats with Dasuki.

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Nairasurplus(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Wacht tath sodlier in the fornt potsion. His grip on teh baot is amusing.

I ma laghuing in swahili. He si afirad of a corcodile smilling at him.

Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by APCsupporter: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
There will always be negotiation after the war......be wise and negotiate to avoid the war. angry angry angry angry angry Let's learn from Syria.......while the world is moving on.....they are dying and living backward. Infact Syria never knew the war would last this long...... Nigeria should learn from this angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

So Nigeria should continue paying terrorists right? No wonder the likes of asari had the guts to threaten Nigeria. We cannot meet up to their unrealistic demans and we will ensure that we secure all govt-owned properties. What are you even saying, are you comparing these small boys with Isis?grin
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Instead I will do this kind of JOB just to put food on my table, I will resort to GRAVE-DIGGING

Imagine being a SACRIFICIAL LAMB to the militants in their terrain.
The MAN paddling the Canoe can even Kill them all.
God punish devil.
I rather pack shiit and get paid.
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
I didn't say pay anyone.....always pay attention to details.....I said negotiation that leads to peace is the best. War must be avoided at all cost....yes at all cost. Look at NE.....I'm sure there were people like you who spoke tough but where are they today? Every part of this country should live in peace and always negotiate for peace at any cost. this doesn't make PMB weak. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

There's truly no real victory after a dirty war.....just like NE.....it could have been avoided.

APCsupporter:

So Nigeria should continue paying terrorists right? No wonder the likes of asari had the guts to threaten Nigeria. We cannot meet up to their unrealistic demans and we will ensure that we secure all govt-owned properties. What are you even saying, are you comparing these small boys with Isis?grin
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by APCsupporter: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
I didn't say pay anyone.....always pay attention to details.....I said negotiation that leads to peace is the best. War must be avoided at all cost....yes at all cost. Look at NE.....I'm sure there were people like you who spoke tough but where are they today? Every part of this country should live in peace and always negotiate for peace at any cost. this doesn't make PMB weak. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

There's truly no real victory after a dirty war.....just like NE.....it could have been avoided.

I agree with your first point but i dont think you know much about boko haram. They kept on giving reasons that contradicted the previous ones. Shekau once said that they are simply after destruction so fighting was the only way out. Its not the best way but when all else fails, this is the best solution. Ask anyone
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Pavarottii(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Unfortunately the civilian GEJ cared more for them than their military cassandra.

Enjoy ur change. No wonder dey die anyhow.
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Doghari: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
yang:
sabo mere anyi aru

saboteurs everywhere

saboteurs covering face

Are you sure that's not egift covering his face and leading hausa soldiers to go slaughter his people.

Why are saboteurs prevalent in the SE and SS region don't they learn from history?
Re: Photo News: Nigeria Soldiers Carrying Out Operation Smile In Wooden Boat by Thisis2raw(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dat Wan na de people wey Wan go face to face wit Niger Delta Avengers. Ma pity dey for dem. Creek nd bush no be de same oo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Hollywood Actor Will Simth Son Dress On Nigeria Native Wear / Why Are Chibok Girls Always Released Before Democracy Day? / Osibanjo Threatens To Sue Root TV Media and Google Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.