Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pls Help Me Provide Answer Yo This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Provide Answer Yo This Question (380 Views)

Oil Firm, Exxonmobil Provide Recipe For Healthy Living Tostudents / ‘FG, States Can No Longer Provide Quality Education’ / Please Provide Answer With Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Provide Answer Yo This Question by tobi80: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
its a statistical question on correlation.
(1) if the price of petrol goes up by 100 and in response to that the price of onions goes up by 50. what is the correlation between the price of petrol and the price of onion
(2)what is the numerical value of the correlation between the two prices

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Story-episode 3 [written By Joseph A.E Hiykesleo] / When Will Neco 2016 Result Be Released? / Beware Of This Admission Fraudster On Facebook Called "Paul Okoye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.