Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him (27098 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Details Of The 2016 Budget Submitted To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Fawklicant: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have to contact our secretary to print more forms because our wailers form is selling like hot cake.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by EazyMoh(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
As an academician I never take plagiarism allegations lightly, so sue them!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Pebcak: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by charmingfrank(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
i feel your pain bro. monkey they work baboon they chop.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sweet sweet oh sweet change.. .

Enjoy 1 bottle of change on me bro.. !

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by seguno2: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don't they know the way to the court ni?
Abi what are we expected to do now?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by greatermax77(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Politicians playing us since 1914. They are liers, they are cheats, above all criminals.
They are only mindful of what the will benefit. You will wait for a long time, if u are expecting change from them.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by millhouse: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
damola311:
They've added stealing people work to their lies?.... Dullarphors
like the old saying "a liar is a thief!!"

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by DICKtator: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Evangdanyno2017:
My dr nt only u, we did somtin 4 our governor sent thru commisner 4 info. This man erase our nam and placed his nam as the owner of d idear. I used my semister sch fees 4 dat project, nt even a okobo was given aftr he used for governor. I kno God cannt fail and he rward evry man accordin 2 his/her works

So what lesson(s) have you learnt from this?

Hope you now know that an idea can be protected once you speak with a proprietary or whatever they are called lawyer!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
dadebayo1:

I was able to get one for him sir.. grin please kindly ask him to fill and submit it asap

Lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
He who LIES/lai's MUST STEAL!!!...i'm not surprised!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
u all are just realizing the true nature of the set of individuals u all voted for. this shows nigerians can buy anything, even if its bullshiit wraped in a fancy gift pack.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Henrichemeka(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
How can any citizen of this country be motivated about the ''change begins with you'' after reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
#Changebeginswithyou. grin

You must not get paid for your ideas.
Bubu loves you, donate your ideas with love wink.
Sai Baba
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by shehuolayinka(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
You don't fight or do anything for this country, because it will not be appreciated. If you want to do anything, just do it willingly and not expect anything in return.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Teechawa: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nigerians voted for change = Good.
The change Nigerians voted for is now saying Change begins with Nigerians = I come fear and pity Nigerians.
I thought the best thing to say should have been "I am the change you guys wanted, now you have me, kindly change as I change or follow me in the change"
But pellow Naijarians, chanji begins with una!
grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
I have a big idea I planned to discuss with the Minister of Solid Mineral but with this development, I doubt if I will still discuss with him

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Eliteklaus(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lie MOHAMMED again
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2016

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by nicolosam(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is absurd....who knows when u went to Lai Mohammed? You know wat to do!
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by jantavanta(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Facebook does not pay VAT, license fees, company tax or corporate social responsibilities and yet we celebrate the money they make from Nigeria's huge population.

I am aware that Google is registered in Nigeria.
Let there be Facebook Nigeria Limited, with a Country Manager. Then, we will have something to gain.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by vislabraye(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Decibel:
Lai Mohanned is a plagiarist- Akin Fadeye(Sept 2016) cheesy
If the allegation leveled against Lai Mohammed is indeed true , he risks seven years imprisonment without option of fine.
And he will make history as the first Minister in zoogerian government to be jailed for academic theft grin

The writers don enter one chance. I'm sure na dem be part of the 97% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Kdon2: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
victorels:

http://leaders.ng/?p=7132

What d minister did is criminal. It is called breach of trust.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by ayindejimmy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Though I'm an APC member but I can't say I'm disappointed in Lia antics. He's a filthy politician

I saw the ad of those guys on TV months ago. The minister was just supposed to work with them cos they got everything worked out.

But he went ahead to do a typical Nigerian politician would do.

This an indictment on #ChangeBeginsWithMe

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Abuja2013: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Why should info minister did that?
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
The Topic "Change Begins With Me"........!!!!

I can't remember how many times I have Teach on the subject, and also in Uncountable times acted stage drama on it.....!!

I see nothing news on it, so tell us another thing!
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by zubby55(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nobi small thing

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by emajoe: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
victorels:

http://leaders.ng/?p=7132

CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU grin grin grin
You are not very free to add "....not in my COUNTRY"?
You had launched yours in Lagos abi?
Cry me a river embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by miceroms: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Evangdanyno2017:
My dr nt only u, we did somtin 4 our governor sent thru commisner 4 info. This man erase our nam and placed his nam as the owner of d idear. I used my semister sch fees 4 dat project, nt even a okobo was given aftr he used for governor. I kno God cannt fail and he rward evry man accordin 2 his/her works
You should have patented the project before sending it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Shegz007(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Talk2Talk: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bishop Edwin wrote:

"Your Excellency Sir, Change starts with you........... ______________________________

Change was your idea not ours.

Change was your manifesto, we do not have a manifesto Change was your mantra, not ours Change was your magic word Change starts with you.

We did not vote us into power...
We voted you into power because we bought into your Change mantra.
Change you sold. Change we bought. And Change we want!

Change we can touch, Change we can feel, Change we can relate with, and Change that has a human face. And we want it from you. Show the light, we will find the way.

In 1937, when the Great Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe( Owelle Osowanya Onitsha) launched The West African Pilot newspaper. He chose a very special motto for it. "Show the light and the people will find the way".

Zik knew leadership is everything. The very idea that 'Change' starts with the led and not the leadership can be best described as an abdication of responsibility by the leadership.

That was the utopia Carl Marx preached, but as he also found out, it took the intervention of the ruling class in the person of Frederick Engels for his ideas to be heard. There is no known historical precedent where the people led the change paradigm without the leadership.

I have ruminated through my books on political and economic history. There is no known reference. The closest was the French Revolution of 1789, and if you take a closer look, it was not even started by the Proletarian class.
Danton and Robespierre were not ''the masses''. Every dramatic, and drastic change witnessed from the 19th to 20th century across the globe has been top down.

Nnamdi Azikiwe studied it quite well in his Renascent Africa, and came to the conclusion that "Show the Light, and the people will find the way"...

Chairman Mao failed woefully in China because he believed change could come from the people that was why he launched the Cultural Revolution.
But it took Deng Xiaoping to show that leadership is everything when he manipulated the ''unseen finger'' that has pulled over 600 million out of poverty in the last 30 years

That is leadership! Cuba withstood the world's blockade, suffered all sorts of indignities, yet gave their people one of the best education and health care services in the world. It took the leadership of Fidel Castro....

General Park knew this quite well when he set out the policies that encouraged the Chaebols in South Korea.You can describe him as a dictator, but he laid the foundation for the take off of a prosperous Korea. Today I am writing this with a Samsung mobile device thanks to the foresight of General Park, hose daughter incidentally is the present President of South Korea. Lee Kuan Yew is an evident testimony that change can only be effectively and efficiently launched top down. He enumerated everything succinctly in his well received book, From the Third World, to the First World.

Singapore today is a living testimony to that. Mahathir Mohammad pointed out that principles can be replicated. He learnt from what happened in neighbouring Singapore, and helped steer Malaysia in same pathway.

Can we take a loot at what leadership caused in Chile, that is today well referenced as the Chile Miracle? The bringing in of the Chicago Boys who helped drew the economic blue print that led to the emergence of the first rich society in South America? This too is a well documented case study.

What of Dubai? Was it the poor people of Dubai that caused the change or the Sheikh who pursued his dreams inspite of contrary views from 'knowledgeable folks'...?

Today, the Dubai experience has been duplicated in Qatar, Oman, Bahrain etc etc...and in each case, it took leadership.

Brazil already has an economic growth template initiated by President Cardoso while he was the Minister of Finance. But it took Lula Da Silva to take Brazil to global prominence...

Now let us come home to Africa. Botswana has always been described as an oasis in the midst of poor leadership, mismanagement and chaos. Was it the Batswana people that engineered the change process or the leadership of Ketumile Masire who followed in the footsteps of the first President of the country Sir Seretse Khama. He mentored Festus Magae, reputed as Africa's incorruptible leader. Is Botswana today not regarded as Africa's most stable country, with the continent's longest continuous multi-party democracy. It is relatively free of corruption and has a good human rights record.

Look at Rwanda.... Just 20 years ago, it was the most destroyed nation in the world. Go there today. It is a model, walk through the streets of Kigali, it is the neatest city in Africa. Even Rwandans dont even walk around dressing haggardly. Interact with them to check out their level of patriotism. Check out their growth rate and how today they are the most respected African country at international diplomatic circles.

Look at Ethiopia, hitherto known for poverty and hunger...today it is the driving force in the Africa rising story. They are building a massive 8000 km railways criss crossing the entire country.Their airline is the most profitable state run airline in the world, and the rate of infrastructure development is second to non in sub Sahara Africa.

I can go on and on.... I can also go into Europe and give examples where just one man or woman came up with an idea, sold it to everyone, and ensured everyone is part of it.

Even democratic Germany survived the economic crises of the last decade because of the leadership of Angela Merkel.

In the United States, and at different times in their history, we have seen the emergence of someone who took the bull by the horns, and steer the nation from economic doldrums to prosperity. It started with Thomas Jefferson. Then we had Abraham Lincoln Then Franklin Delano Roosevelt whose astute leadership ensured Americans elected him four times as President even when he was bedridden. We had John F.Kennedy, whose dream was to put a man in the Moon. We also had Ronald Reagan Bill Clinton, and ofcourse Barack Obama...... These leaders stood out.

In the UK we had men like Winston Churchill whose words, just words boosted hope in time of despair, and whose wisdom helped save an entire continent.

In France we had men like Charles de Gaulle. He was France, France was him. He was affectionately described by the French as "Celui qui dit non"

Your Excellency Sir, show the light, and the people will find the way!

LEADERSHIP IS EVERYTHING."

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur / Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.