Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage (995 Views)

"My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / How Deceased Actress,aisha ‘omoge Campus’ Private Life Led To Her Untimely Death / I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by MrSkyNaija(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
"Bad" crooner, Tiwa Savage has learnt her lesson and won't be talking about her private life any longer....
In a recent interview with New York based blogger Claire Sulmers of Fashion Bomb TV, a question was read from an Instagram follower who asked Tiwa "How are you coping after your marriage crisis?”
Tiwa replied:

"Hmmmn,where's the PR, cut,
nooooooo..I don't know if I am
allowed to answer that question. I did speak on Elle magazine recently in South Africa and I said I would never address anything to do with my private life again. Because I just think that its some scared and that's one lesson that I learned.”

http://facebook.com/princehayzblog

Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by letsbet(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
That will be so good for her peace of mind. Nigerians have grown bored of shallow lyrics, they have decided to base thier gossips on the parsonal lives of celebrities.

1 Like

Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by letsbet(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by divinehand2003(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
U rushed to the media to tell about your cheating husband, now everything about you is public business. Regrets and more sorrows will consume celebrities because there are no hiding places for you.

1 Like

Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
You don dey get brain small small be that..

The moment celebrities learn to keep their private life private..Then they can have some peace and quiet..

Most of them are the cause of their misfortune!
Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by Luckymay(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
When you were using your marriage to seek for media attention and sympathy, you never thought about the aftermath. I'm happy you now understand.I wonder how you'd feel if you eventually get back with your husband after these scandals.
Problem with these celebrities is they don't know how to differentiate between private life and public life. They just foolishly wash their dirty linens outside.

2 Likes

Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by Dotmanroy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm... Gd you learnt ur lessons

1 Like

Re: I Learnt My Lesson, Would Never Address My Private Life Again - Tiwa Savage by Julietcutie(f): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!!! Ciara And Husband Russell Wilson Are Expecting A Baby / Father Of Ex-miss Anambra Speaks, Denies Daughter Is Missing After Sextape Sca.. / Lady Recreates Annie Idibia's Look ...hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.