Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,241 members, 7,964,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures (16132 Views)

‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Schwartz: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2016
cindyrocks:
Atiku you sacked 90% of your staff at Intel.
My sister its not his fault. No business. No contracts. Even companies working around Intel's have shut down completely
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by babdap: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2016
What has he done for the country since the recession started that prompted him to tell Nigerians that recession would end soon.

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by millionaireman: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari's other name is recession. History repeats itself in Buhari.

Nigerians nearly ate from the garbage bins when Buhari overthrew Shagari civil government.

Truth is that military leaders ushered in by Buhari looted and pillaged Nigeria, restructured Nigeria politically to fail.

The soldiers couldn't lay new infrastructure as the old ones were wearing away.

The little gains made in Nigeria was during the civil administrations led by PDP.

Buhari returned for Second Missionary Journey with his recession body.

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by fortunateice(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Pass leaders ke.. You should have said '' so many undone things by us the past leaders, or are you not one?...
Sometimes i wanna purge
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by trillville(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Boss13:
This man would have made a better president. Yes, he is self-centered and presumed corrupt, but his judgement is sound and he was a vice president in an era Nigeria experienced unprecedented growth
Oil prices were also rising during his time as VP
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by mekonglobal(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Ok Atiku has spoken, waiting for bubu to tell us his own side of lie..
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by prinsam30: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2016
is this not one of the looters

Awón werey jatijati
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by wordproof: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Lolz....when dollar becomes 1000?
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by jacko4real(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2016
atiku u where part of the previous govt.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by DabuIIIT: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
Exactly. Good things never come easily. May God punish those that led us to this situation.

lolssg..keep deceiving urself there.

Funny and sad thing is that majority of u cannot affor chicken for sallah or a square meal unlike them,but u still show up,especially on here,bitter and hateful afonjas,suffering and smilling and hungry, still psy BABAing,or as it were,psy atikuing like eternal zombies..
grin

atiku ti obj ti sepe fun bajè.
grin

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by arsenal33: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
okosodo:
Amen, thunder will destroy buhari and all the cabals that left GEJ because he refused to sell nigeria to them. They regrouped with the vampires and today every baoy can see the result. Foolishness is blaming jonathan for the error of buhari.

Patience Jonathan claims ownership of $5m found in an account
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Tundeiab(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2016
kahal29:
Former Vice President and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar has urged Nigerians not to despair or lose hope in the country as the current economic recession will soon give way to economic prosperity.

According to Atiku, while it might take some time to get out of the current situation, so much need to be done to achieve economic prosperity since a lot of things were left undone for too long by the nation’s past leaders.

In a Sallah message released by his media office in Abuja, Atiku said Nigerians, particularly the Muslim umma must learn to be their brothers keepers.
While congratulating Muslims on the celebration of the festival of Eid el-Kabir celebration, Atiku urged them to use the opportunity to reflect on the situation in the country and support themselves.

He said Nigerians should celebrate like other people in the world in spite of the economic situation facing the country, assuring them that this storm will pass away.

He said the Sallah celebration calls for sober reflection, prayers, cooperation and the display of solidarity among Nigerians so that no one feels left out.

He called on Nigerians to continue to work hard, persevere and pray for the success of the policies and measures being put in place by the APC government of President Muhammadu Buhari to restore the nation’s economy to good health and improve the lives of the people.

http://thenationonlineng.net/recession-will-end-soon-atiku-assures/
An the blame game continues!
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Barigaboy(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2016
okosodo:
I am a cynist that hated jonathan when he was in power. When i saw all the vulures coming together after he was defeated i started to think of what has happened before and i knew that we have been ingrained with so much hate for jonathan by the cabals whom the media cannot name, yet we say they exist and they destroy every truthful process and feed us with lies. Bros, trust me, you are being deceived
Jonathan n his ministers had empty Nigeria account before living. Were u not in d country when Jonathan went to pray in redeemed saying "those people under me r those spoiling my Government". Were u not there wen Jonathan said his cabinets stole 200m during campaign. Were u not there when Jonathan was buying Armonition for OPC to fight during election. Were u not there wen Aviation minister bought 2 bullet prove cars with all our money. Have u forgotten that Jona father said he was disappionted in him for mismanaging d countries wealth. Tell me u don't no how we use to complain that other politicians were controlling Jeg cos he didn't have a say. Remember he was chasing d unneccessaries like renaming Unilag as moalag. Increasing fuel price n ordering soldiers to fire any protesters who cross d line. Cabals were d one running d country then. Wen we voted jeg in, I hope u no dat wen we voted JEG in d margin between him n his opponent was mighty but he disappointed us. So if u wanna criticize us now for voting for Buhari remember that we once love n voted for Jona with no hatred that even if Buhari contested with him then Jona wud win. Before u blame buhari remember he never stole or money. He is still busy tryna recover our stolen fund from Jona administration. He also tryna encourage entrepreneurship. U need to understand that Nigeria is not d only country facing recession. Please don't blame us cos u were not there wen I voted for d first time because of JEG n I voted d second time for Buhari because I blamed myself voting for Jeg. God bless Nigerians.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by APCsupporter: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lolssg..keep deceiving urself there.

Funny and sad thing is that majority of u cannot affor chicken for sallah or a square meal unlike them,but u still show up,especially on here,bitter and hateful afonjas,suffering and smilling and hungry, still psy BABAing,or as it were,psy atikuing like eternal zombies..
grin

atiku ti obj ti sepe fun bajè.
grin

Oga its not everyone that is in the same situation with you. Just because you have decided to be lazy doesn't mean others are also lazy, waiting for the govt to feed them
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by calista1234(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Change! Change! Bad to worst. Sallah don reach na rice come down. Let watch after sallah or Christmas. They Lord. Is our muscle! Who again are hope to change things God
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by calista1234(f): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
I don't knw about what GLJ govt did, they nvr tempered wif what the masses live on which is food. Poor pple are suffering
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Chuksprince: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
Exactly. Good things never come easily. May God punish those that led us to this situation.
Amen oooo... grin
APCsupporter:
Amen oooo... Sai Buhari
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by DabuIIIT: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Oga its not everyone that is in the same situation with you. Just because you have decided to be lazy doesn't mean others are also lazy, waiting for the govt to feed them

lolss SEE PAINMENT o
grin

oh u knew this and u were swearing at and cursing and calling on God to punish the ppl responsible for ur present 'condisan' abi 'situasan' in ur 1st post. grin
ride on,keep deceiving urself.. grin

1 Like

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by dra1987(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Yes oooo bukadamanga (ATIKU) since nah u talk am I remain calm
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by DabuIIIT: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Barigaboy:

Jonathan n his ministers had empty Nigeria account before living. Were u not in d country when Jonathan went to pray in redeemed saying "those people under me r those spoiling my Government". Were u not there wen Jonathan said his cabinets stole 200m during campaign. Were u not there when Jonathan was buying Armonition for OPC to fight during election. Were u not there wen Aviation minister bought 2 bullet prove cars with all our money. Have u forgotten that Jona father said he was disappionted in him for mismanaging d countries wealth. Tell me u don't no how we use to complain that other politicians were controlling Jeg cos he didn't have a say. Remember he was chasing d unneccessaries like renaming Unilag as moalag. Increasing fuel price n ordering soldiers to fire any protesters who cross d line. Cabals were d one running d country then. Wen we voted jeg in, I hope u no dat wen we voted JEG in d margin between him n his opponent was mighty but he disappointed us. So if u wanna criticize us now for voting for Buhari remember that we once love n voted for Jona with no hatred that even if Buhari contested with him then Jona wud win. Before u blame buhari remember he never stole or money. He is still busy tryna recover our stolen fund from Jona administration. He also tryna encourage entrepreneurship. U need to understand that Nigeria is not d only country facing recession. Please don't blame us cos u were not there wen I voted for d first time because of JEG n I voted d second time for Buhari because I blamed myself voting for Jeg. God bless Nigerians.

thrash

2 Likes

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Kei144(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2016
kahal29:
Former Vice President and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar has urged Nigerians not to despair or lose hope in the country as the current economic recession will soon give way to economic prosperity.

According to Atiku, while it might take some time to get out of the current situation, so much need to be done to achieve economic prosperity since a lot of things were left undone for too long by the nation’s past leaders.

In a Sallah message released by his media office in Abuja, Atiku said Nigerians, particularly the Muslim umma must learn to be their brothers keepers.
While congratulating Muslims on the celebration of the festival of Eid el-Kabir celebration, Atiku urged them to use the opportunity to reflect on the situation in the country and support themselves.

He said Nigerians should celebrate like other people in the world in spite of the economic situation facing the country, assuring them that this storm will pass away.

He said the Sallah celebration calls for sober reflection, prayers, cooperation and the display of solidarity among Nigerians so that no one feels left out.

He called on Nigerians to continue to work hard, persevere and pray for the success of the policies and measures being put in place by the APC government of President Muhammadu Buhari to restore the nation’s economy to good health and improve the lives of the people.

http://thenationonlineng.net/recession-will-end-soon-atiku-assures/

Atiku doesn't know that we are in the end time. Approaching events will wipe out whatever that remains of our economy. Mark my word!
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by chukz999(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thats just a simple, silly conspiracy theory. After all the stealings i would be quiet if i were you. The likes of omenkaa and passing have said enough so i wont waste my time arguing with you
Still Supporting The Dullard Inspite Of All The Misfortunes And Hardship He Brought To Nigerians In Less Than 2 Years. Well I Don't Blame U... At Least

Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by pyxon(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2016
This man single handedly ended Tinubu:s relevance in Apc. Tinubu is only relevant in APC Lagos chapter.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Amen
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by truthspeaks: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Including Atiku or ur dull brain suddenly 4got he came from PDP. Ode. Reason b4 u comment and remember ur curse also affects Buhari too.
APCsupporter:
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by breakeven: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2016
This man is a fool. Who is he deceiving, his household abi.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by seguntijan(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2016
"There is no country in the world that can face the kind of stealing that has taken place in Nigeria without having to deal with the consequences, including the current state of the economy."
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Bobandgreat: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Shut up! Gej is the main devil behind our plight

Why are u telling him to shut up. You said a prayer he responded in the right manner. Let me say my own prayer for u. May God run ur life the way the dullard runs this country.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by NairaMaster1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
1. He is contradicting himself: the recession will soon end...... The recession will take time..

2. He blamed the past leaders on the recession: who are these past leaders?

Politicians are benefiting from sentiments and the myopia of the masses.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Elo4: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
some times I don't understand Nigerians. these same man (atiku) accused the nation past leaders for the country present state but mean while he was part of the so called past leaders ,one of biggest criminal of all in this country called Nigeria, is that not hypocrisy, now he is here claiming to be a sent. can you believe no one knowns source of this man's wealth in this our so called country.
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by Thobiy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Let keep faith in the government
Re: Recession Will End Soon, Atiku Assures by CosmicJames(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
The last time I checked, no good thing is coming. It is just their usual patern of promising:
we ll do this, we ll soon this, we are goin to do that. They never fulfil any of their promise. It is very unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / FAAN: FG Replaces Sacked Directors / Imo North: Federal High Court Affirms Ararume As APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.