Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) (2820 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / Meet The Youngest Billionaire In The World And She’s Just 19 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by Emmalez(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016

From Actress Shan George, who had her first kid at 17 to Ada Ameh who popped hers at 14, check out other celebrities who had their kids at the age of 19 below:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
Genevieve Nnaji shocked the world when it was revealed she became a single mum at age 17.

The lovely actress has since been keeping her precious daughter away from the prying eyes of the media and gossips.
2. Shan George
Shan George got married at the tender age of 16 and had her two boys immediately after marriage (estimated at age 17 or 18).

She later walked out of the marriage when things weren’t working out.

She was once reported saying, “Being married at the age of 16 was just like a child still living with her parents. It was more like an obligation. I don’t really want to talk about it because of my children.” She said.
3. Clarion Chukwurah
(Clarion Chukwura and Clarence Peters)

Clarion Chukwurah got pregnant for Sir Shina Peters years ago when they were dating. The Nollywood actress was age 18 at the time and had her baby boy, Clarence Peters.
4. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

(Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her daughter, Princess)

Nollywood actress Omotola met her pilot husband at age 16, got married to him at age 18 and had her first child, a girl.
5. Ada Ameh
Ada Ameh at the workshop session of About Tomorrow

The popular actress had her first child at 14. According to her, she was dragged down that path by peer pressure. She was once reported saying, “Sometimes, I ponder on that. I had a child when I was 14. My peers influenced me. But it has been some time now.“
6. Obot Etuk

The Akwa Ibom actress got married at the tender age of 15 and started having kids almost immediately.

“We got married in 1985 and divorced in 2002. The marriage did not last long. We were young when we got married. I was 15 then and he was 18.” She had 3 kids before her divorce.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/09/6-nigerian-celebrities-who-became.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by Emmalez(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by engrMikemd(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
okay
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
ohhh I see
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
they had kids before 19,but at least they are successful today
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by jairusben(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2016
how cool is it? except ur already established no think am
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by Fantisha(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2016
This world is a mystery
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Mothers Before 19 (photos) by kokoA(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2016
So?

(1) (Reply)

Bride Who Wanted To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter Dies In Crash / Slay Queen Who Claim 70yrs On Her Birthday, Rock Matching Outfit With Her 5 Kids / Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.