Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,526 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal (13039 Views)

Esther Oyema Breaks World Record In Women's Lightweight At #GC2018 - Pictures / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Nigeria Wins Olympic Silver Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by ojnnaco(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:
NCAN repoting live from abakaliki branch.

NAME: Esther onyema

REGION: South East

ACHIEVEMENT: gave us silver medal.

Yea. we are at it again, doing what we knows best how to do.
the last time it was Mikel Obi and now its Esther Onyema . .
Igbo Kwenu. .
Proudly South Easterner
Proudly Igbo

1 Like

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Thobiy(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Congrat...
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Rockyrascal(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

what's with you and this BIAFRA bruohaha?
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by bakynes(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
So you people don't know a Paul Kehinde from SW has won a gold medal yesterday in Men Weightlifting.He even set a new world record for lifting 216kg of weight.
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by EpicMaurice(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Rockyrascal:
what's with you and this BIAFRA bruohaha?
uhm.......maybe cos whenever one of us is caught abroad for drug trafficking y'all be shouting its the biafran ipod flat.heads doing what they know how to do best.
Now the flat.heads got a medal and they've become nigerians
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Rockyrascal(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

uhm.......maybe cos whenever one of us is caught abroad for drug trafficking y'all be shouting its the biafran ipod flat.heads doing what they know how to do best.
Now the flat.heads got a medal and they've become nigerians

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by EpicMaurice(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Rockyrascal post=49262441][/quote]
i hear you.

Make i just dey observe you in 3d
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by justmenoni: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yeah Right grin grin grin grin

EpicMaurice:

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin U now love south easterners. Ur shame no grEe u acknowledge d region but if na drug case, u will quickly run ur mouth n sumhw praise buhari for his anti-corruption fight. Bn a while I saw u comment abi d change don de affect u too? Cos I tot ur buhari's economy no de affect zombies like u.
. . . . . . I refuse to come low to your pathetic level. I can see ethnicity has eaten all over your brain and heart. I am not a religion bigot as you are, i never even noticed you here for once, never knew i have someone stalking me on NL. My love for my president will never make me loving my Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and every ethic group in Nigeria. My best of best friends are Ibos, and most of the honest people have met in my life are from the north. NEVER FOR ONCE have i commented on any thread i see all you bigots screaming 'name checking or i just came to check names', i am too mature for that. I believe in ONE NIGERIA. We may have differences in our political preference, but i will never have arguement with anyone when it comes to ethnicity. Ethnicity and Religion issues is what your politicians have used from independence to hold you down and its a big shame that it is still holding sway in most of you guys life, both PDP and APC. I am not a political party person, i love Buhari cos i know he meant good for this country that the looters were all out to destroy, but there are many politicians in APC that i can never vouch for , just as there are some good guys in PDP also. So get your fact right and stop spitting trash to someone you dont know, especially on a Holy Day as this. My just getting back from church made me reply you in subtle tone this way. Have a nice sunday ahead and sin no more dude! Addendum: I never even checked wherever the Lady that won the silver is from before i made my comment, all i can read is that 'A NIGERIAN' paralympian won silver for the country'. Smh for you Mr Truth (what an irony)!!

1 Like

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by wiloy2k8(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . . I refuse to come low to your pathetic level. I can see ethnicity has eaten all over your brain and heart. I am not a religion bigot as you are, i never even noticed you here for once, never knew i have someone stalking me on NL. My love for my president will never make me loving my Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and every ethic group in Nigeria. My best of best friends are Ibos, and most of the honest people have met in my life are from the north. NEVER FOR ONCE have i commented on any thread i see all you bigots screaming 'name checking or i just came to check names', i am too mature for that. I believe in ONE NIGERIA. We may have differences in our political preference, but i will never have arguement with anyone when it comes to ethnicity. Ethnicity and Religion issues is what your politicians have used from independence to hold you down and its a big shame that it is still holding sway in most of you guys life, both PDP and APC. I am not a political party person, i love Buhari cos i know he meant good for this country that the looters were all out to destroy, but there are many politicians in APC that i can never vouch for , just as there are some good guys in PDP also. So get your fact right and stop spitting trash to someone you dont know, especially on a Holy Day as this. My just getting back from church made me reply you in subtle tone this way. Have a nice sunday ahead and sin no more dude! Addendum: I never even checked wherever the Lady that won the silver is from before i made my comment, all i can read is that 'A NIGERIAN' paralympian won silver for the country'. Smh for you Mr Truth (what an irony)!!

I believe we can still make the country great . proud Igbo boy .... Let's stop the hate .
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Akinaukwa: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hope the physically able that went to the past and last Rio Olympics are watching.
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by truthspeaks: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin E pain am. See as u de contradict urslf. Nigerian indeed wen it comes to positive achievements but u go regional wen it's negative news. See person dats accusing one of ethnicity meanwhile ur buhari dat u love so much is a chronic TRIBAL BIGOT. Hypocrisy is truly ur surname.
modelmike7:
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by toofit007: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
ojnnaco:

Yea. we are at it again, doing what we knows best how to do.
the last time it was Mikel Obi and now its Esther Onyema . .
Igbo Kwenu. .
Proudly South Easterner
Proudly Igbo
pls always address them as BIAFRANS because we are the people from the land of the rising SUN. proudly 5%.
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by toofit007: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
bakynes:
So you people don't know a Paul Kehinde from SW has won a gold medal yesterday in Men Weightlifting.He even set a new world record for lifting 216kg of weight.
sharap! he is a BIAFRAN forget about that Kehinde name and focus on the Paul, his father is a BIAFRAN while his mother is an oduduwa woman I and the twin sister (taiwo) attended the same............. so they are BIAFRANs.
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by toofit007: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
blueto:
what we can deduce from here is that failure teaches success, so no matter how many times you may have experienced difficulties in any situation, just remind yourself that it is not over until it is over, and let your challenges strengthen you, not bring you down.

With God on your side, victory is not solely attainable, but certain.
people from the land of the RISING SUN are known for this, let me check the name ........checking.......... I said it she is a BIAFRAN .
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by SalC: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gombs:
Grand Patron NCAN Igbo-Ukwu Worldwide HQ (Illinois) reporting live from Oduduwa Coven... Somewhere close to Ife

Name: confirmed

Percentage: 5%

Medal: shiny

Ndi Igbo KWENU!!!

Sis Nkechi ... It's Sunday, lead the plaise andi Warship..

Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege
Everyday by day i just dey celebrate oh (eh)
Everything i do e just dey penetrate oh
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh
See i’m living large i get Angels o for my gate oh
Never forget where i come from na from ghetto (eh) Oh no no no no no no no no no no (ah)
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh (eh)
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh) A di kwam Loyal o Fada Fada eeeh (Fada Fada eeeh)

**waiting for those my friends with the below identity to invade and say trash... Ka Amadioha matuo onye ahu.

Lol so you self don join name checkers.

Guess we can't help being childish sometimes cheesy
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by daveP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
blueto:
what we can deduce from here is that failure teaches success, so no matter how many times you may have experienced difficulties in any situation, just remind yourself that it is not over until it is over, and let your challenges strengthen you, not bring you down.

With God on your side, victory is not solely attainable, but certain.
For Sunday you dey turn motivational speaker from saturday's pundit?!! grin
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by enomakos(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
Nigeria always win Paralympic its sign it show that the country is sick
so american and china are sick too?
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
daveP:
For Sunday you dey turn motivational speaker from saturday's pundit?!! grin
gringrin I wish I can do more!

May God help me anyway smiley. Hope you had a brisk and blissful sunday smiley.

1 Like

Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by bokohalal(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
OYEMA is a typical Edo name. Until her name becomes ONYEMA , she is from Edo States.
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by daveP(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
blueto:
gringrin I wish I can do more!

May God help me anyway smiley. Hope you had a brisk and blissful sunday smiley.
exxellente
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin grin grin E pain am. See as u de contradict urslf. Nigerian indeed wen it comes to positive achievements but u go regional wen it's negative news. See person dats accusing one of ethnicity meanwhile ur buhari dat u love so much is a chronic TRIBAL BIGOT. Hypocrisy is truly ur surname.
.... Its either you are still an immature kid, or just plain st*pid! Last time of replying you on NL. Have a nice life!
Re: Rio Paralympics: Oyema Wins Power-lifting Silver Medal by truthspeaks: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin
modelmike7:
.... Its either you are still an immature kid, or just plain st*pid! Last time of replying you on NL. Have a nice life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season / Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister / Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.