Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... (6008 Views)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by okikiosibodu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thank God for the salvation of my soul, my sanity, and my sight
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ajimega: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Those who say they have nothing to be thankful for, your being alive isn't your doing so that alone is worth thanking God for

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by Annie2059: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
I give thanks to God for the gift of life upon me and my family, for His protection day by day, for healing grace on us, favours and i testify that God is ever faithful to all who put their trust in Him.... Thank You Jesus Amen

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ELPablochapo: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am thank God for His love ,grace and mercy towards me. My God is truly merciful.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by kikiology(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
I want to thank God for the salvation of my soul because if I am saved, I will possess all other things. Matt 6 vs 33
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Physically it seem God had forgotten me, but with two different incident that happen to me within a week, I knew God was telling me why I should be gratful.

First accident: was walking on a major road and sudden I fell to the ground. Set of guys were running towards me to rescue me before uncoming vehicle could hit me. But by the grace of God I stood up quickly before they came for me. Although I got some minor injuries.

Second accident: on friday I was to get some stuff around my area which demand I walked to the Bus stop. I makesure I check the road very well before crossing and there was no car close bye.
But within the twinkle of an eye a car( with learner paste on the car) lost it brake and started driving towards my back( infact it was as if the car was sent to me) the more I ran the more this car runs towards my direction. Hmm, every one was just shouting and waiting what will become of me, but God that fetches water with basket to disgrace the bucket , did what no man can do.
The car eventually stoped with the helped of a car parked at the front of a salon shop.
After the whole incident people came to congratulate me, that if not for God I wouldt be alive.

For this reason am gratful to God for sparing my life

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ifeteet: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm thankful for a lot.

First of all, for the gift of life and sound health.

But the most important is that I got a cool job early this month after starting the process in November last year. They called me to come and start a one-week training which ended on Friday.

All glory be to God who is always God over everything I do.

Light of the world who opened my eyes to see and led me into brightness... Here I am to say that you're my God, altogether wonderful to me. Adonai reigns on high!

He will answer you too soon. #KeepBelieving. God is alive and real.

CHEERS EVERYONE!

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by rhymaholic: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
This time last 2 months I was jobless. In fact, this whole year I have been jobless after the contract job I had expired in December. I went for series of interviews and threw out over a million CVs both solicited and unsolicited applications and i was almost giving up but just last month I resumed in a job I never applied for in a multi-national financial institution. From no where i got called for an interview 5 months ago and then series of interviews and out of the hundreds I was gracefully among the 15 selected. I'm on probation for 6 months prior to confirmation but I'm thankful still. It can only be God and he'd perfect everything he has started in my life.

God's grace to be alive at this hour is priceless. I can't thank him enough.

All those out there in hopeless situations, saying there's nothing to be thankful for at least you're alive. Don't give up on God yet. GOD is not dead.

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ArcToyin(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Drabeey:
Nairaland is now a church abi?
Drabeey was Here
I pray it become one
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ArcToyin(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
dahdah:
2 weeks ago our Church won a Football Competition and Our Pastor said we should all come out for 'Football Thanks Giving' the Next Sunday
Lolzzz
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ArcToyin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
sexaddict08:
God's love is much in my life. He keeps pampering me even though I don't go to church.
I'm thankful because.
1. I have never sleep in police cell
2. I have never seen arm robbers
3. I have never had an accident that I need to see a doctor
4. God always make a way of escape for me from any temptation as promised.
I must be God's favorite
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ArcToyin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I thank God for sustaining me and also for sound health. Am worry free. Glory be to His name.
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
im really glad that people are coming out to say what they are thankful for and its my prayer that good testimonies and miracles continues to be our portion

Amen
Re: Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... by ifiokjohn(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Thankful for life, for Financial Improvement.
for GOd seeing us through this tough times.
I'm Thankful for GOD Providing our rent money even when we never knew when the rent money was gonna come from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Expected Of A Minister's (pastor) Wife / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans / Catholic Priests Can Now Marry And Still Remain Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.