Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned (388 Views)

In Memory Of 9/11 / Pictures From 9/11 Attacks In America / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned by 2odd(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Today mark exactly 15 years since a dastardly twin terrorist attack left most of the US and the world in deep sorrow and anguish. It was indeed a bad day that even the devil was scared and alarmed at humans penchant for evil. It leaves so many children orphaned and property worth millions destroyed

Come fifteen years later OSAMA BIN LADEN the main culprit and orchestrator of these attacks have been brought to book and made to face the full wrath of the law. The country have grow much bigger and have better defensive measures.
These was achieved through strategic planning, perseverance , and individual patriotism.

I believe if we imbibe these values ,we would surely grow stronger from BOKO HARAM's,ND,HERDSMEN menace, and bring the perpetrators to justice. We would surely grow stronger from our problems if we really put our mind and soul to it.
I believe in a country that can soar above all principalities if we stop being individualistic and self centered .
I believe in a better NIGERIA.
A BETTER NIGERIA START WITH YOU
CC: lalasticlala,SEUN, LADYF,SLIMBLESS,PILLI,AKINKONAMI,AIRFORCE1

1 Share

Re: 9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned by greatgolis90: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Of course a better Nigeria starts with me, buh politically one is greater than millions, therefore better Nigeria begins with d key decision makers(our political leaders). Pmb for instance have vehemently denied or perhaps conspired in the perpetration of terrorism especially d fulani militia menace.
Re: 9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tough Time Doesn't Last Tough People Do / How To Get Your Car Owner's Manual. / Listen Guys, Here Are 12 Signs She's The Type Of Woman You Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.