Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge (3827 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / Biafra Agitation: Nnamdi Kanu’s Life In Danger, See Evidence (photos) / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2016
drss2:
if anytin happen to Nnamdi Kanu, d dullard will pay for it.
Y'all said that last year before he was incarcerated. Despite all the street protest in the east and futile letter writing, he will be one year in the gulag in a few weeks. Nnamdi Kanu has to realize the gravity of his crimes against the Nigerian state and show some remorse for them before he can be released
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Thewrath(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:

What about the "coward Ojukwu " who ran exile with his family and live a flamboyant live there while he let millions of illiterate flat-heads die?
Is that why your face is scratched till date?
Is it because of awolowo drank otapiapia that is why you are all scared of having an independent Odua republic?

Atleast we are still seeking independence,what about you and your slave masters?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
What war? The one on the internet or the one on the pages of the newspapers? Even if a war erupts who in the international community do you think will rush to save you? Better get on with your life as a Nigerian and forget about all this Biafra nonsense
Who do you think you are? This time around no nation will side either Biafra or Nigeria and lets see who wins. For your info, your number is useless to us. Do you think we are afraid of war? Bloody nonsense!!! This how you shout Biafra is a Facebook thing until youths trooped in the street, watch your back.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
Y'all said that last year before he was incarcerated. Despite all the street protest in the east and futile letter writing, he will be one year in the gulag in a few weeks. Nnamdi Kanu has to realize the gravity of his crimes against the Nigerian state and show some remorse for them before he can be released
Are you okay?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thewrath:

Is that why your face is scratched till date?
Is it because of awolowo drank otapiapia that is why you are all scared of having an independent Odua republic?

Atleast we are still seeking independence,what about you and your slave masters?
So na u I even quoted sef? Chai

Beside, these images are still fresh in our minds, history may repeat itself. Rip in advance to those illiterate flat-heads.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Tokety7: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

From numerous options to choose in life you just chose dumbness, why?

Only a mad man will see a truthful post and have issues with it.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Who do you think you are? This time around no nation will side either Biafra or Nigeria and lets see who wins. For your info, your number is useless to us. Do you think we are afraid of war? Bloody nonsense!!! This how you shout Biafra is a Facebook thing until youths trooped in the street, watch your back.
Small boy calm down. War is not jaw jaw on the internet. Just witness an ordinary riot and the small hell you will see will reset your brain for life. No one is going to fight any war. Get on with your life and make something out of yourself. God bless Nigeria
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
Small boy calm down. War is not jaw jaw on the internet. Just witness an ordinary riot and the small hell you will see will reset your brain for life. No one is going to fight any war. Get on with your life and make something out of yourself. God bless Nigeria
Mr. Old Man I don't pray for war but if it's the last resort to reset this damn fvcking country I have no option maybe this time square peg will be place in square hole. God break Nigeria.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Thewrath(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:

So na u I even quoted sef? Chai

Beside, these images are still fresh in our minds, history may repeat itself. Rip in advance to those illiterate flat-heads.
You must think I have the time for your stale picture swapping,like I said before,a pack of #50 gold circle would have prevented this embarrassment of a scratched face human.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by timeman: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

As it stands now Kanu is a very big headache to Nigeria gov not because he's anybody but because his followers have failed to diminished regarding the level of propaganda they have dish out yet his supporters keep on increasing with speed of light, so anything can happen. The more the world knows what is going on the better for us because if war having to erupted international community will have independent info regarding the war.
Pictures of Nnamdi kanu posing with the canisters or idonbilivit. I tremble at your daftness. Nnamdi kanu had been zombified. ipob slowpoke.
kiss the truth!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Doghari: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:

When is your hero "Kanu" gonna reach one year in jail? Fúck Kanu fúck flat-heads, they're all criminals.

I sympathize your gworo-chewing lamentations but oil in the SESS will now belong to the SESSners, and that is what Biafra will achieve regardless of your gworo-induced feelings about Biafra. grin grin
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by nextprince: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Doghari:

I sympathize your gworo-chewing lamentationa but oil in the SESS will now belong to the SESSners, and that is what Biafra will achieve regardless of your gworo-induced feelings about Biafra. grin grin
Wetin dey pain dis one like dis? grin
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Caseless: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

I think people should keep eye on you because most times in this forum you speak like a jihadist and a terrorist.
you're welcome to do that.
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Doghari: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:
Wetin dey pain dis one like dis? grin
Gworo-chewers are the ones pained that Biafra is becoming a reality not me. grin
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by nextprince: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Doghari:

Gworo-chewers are the ones pained that Biafra is becoming a reality not me. grin
Hehe, look at money worshipers thinking upside-down. grin. Who told u the Northerners are in any way interested in co-habiting with human beings who do anything just to "make it"? grin The issue of keeping Nigeria one is more of political issue than regional. I'm personally praying that these Igbos go with their Biafra and stop corrupting the minds of our growing youths. But I hope u have made provisions for all those ur spare parts dealers and transporters scattered all over the North cos Nigeria will not grant any of them visa?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Doghari:

I sympathize your gworo-chewing lamentations but oil in the SESS will now belong to the SESSners, and that is what Biafra will achieve regardless of your gworo-induced feelings about Biafra. grin grin
Lol I never knew ss are biafrauudians lol.

[size=16pt] Flat-heads and forcing SS into Biafrauud are like [/size]

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by GameGod(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thewrath:

You must think I have the time for your stale picture swapping,like I said before,a pack of #50 gold circle would have prevented this embarrassment of a scratched face human.
[size=16pt] u don't have my time yet you quoted me first. Flat-heads are animals really, death to those filthy animals from yEAST, morons [/size]
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by CltrAltDel: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
NaYouGoTire:

As it stands now Kanu is a very big headache to Nigeria gov not because he's anybody but because his followers have failed to diminished regarding the level of propaganda they have dish out yet his supporters keep on increasing with speed of light, so anything can happen. The more the world knows what is going on the better for us because if war having to erupted international community will have independent info regarding the war.
[/s]
When you talk of propaganda ....start with egberetvnews, biafrahereld, biafranews. .....are these news media you call independent without bias.
I laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Doghari: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Hehe, look at money worshipers thinking upside-down. grin. Who told u the Northerners are in any way interested in co-habiting with human beings who do anything just to "make it"? grin The issue of keeping Nigeria one is more of political issue than regional. I'm personally praying that these Igbos go with their Biafra and stop corrupting the minds of our growing youths. But I hope u have made provisions for all those ur spare parts dealers and transporters scattered all over the North cos Nigeria will not grant any of them visa?

We've heard these thrash numerous times.

1.) 'Go and drink your oyel'- Junaid
2.) Biafrans will suffer, if they leave nigeria- Ciroma
3.) Nigeria can do without the East- Gwarzo
4.) Lagos is more important that Niger delta- Sanusi
5.) Oil is becoming useless- Zombie pro-dogharis

There are more and more of these kind of trash coming out from gworo-chewing rotten teeth, yet they are not WALKING THE TALK.
Stay on your fuvking own if you all are confident of your gworo-inspired noise. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by nextprince: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Doghari:

We've heard these thrash numerous times.

1.) 'Go and drink your oyel'- Junaid
2.) Biafrans will suffer, if they leave nigeria- Ciroma
3.) Nigeria can do without the East- Gwarzo
4.) Lagos is more important that Niger delta- Sanusi
5.) Oil is becoming useless- Zombie pro-dogharis

There are more and more of these kind of trash coming out from gworo-chewing rotten teeth, yet they are not WALKING THE TALK.
Stay on your fuvking own if you all are confident of your gworo-inspired noise. grin grin

As I have said, keeping Nigeria one is more of political issue than regional. Hehehe, NDELTANS are talking of oil, Igbos too won't keep quiet. As u channel ur agitation through ur leaders, I hope those of u in the North have started relocating? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
timeman:
Pictures of Nnamdi kanu posing with the canisters or idonbilivit. I tremble at your daftness. Nnamdi kanu had been zombified. ipob slowpoke.
kiss the truth!
You are inconsequential!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by timeman: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

You are inconsequential!
You are almost non-existent. you dreg of fossil!
kiss the truth!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
timeman:
You are almost non-existent. you dreg of fossil!
kiss the truth!
Why fuming and foaming at the same time?
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by timeman: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Why fuming and foaming at the same time?
a little bit of this, a little bit of that, so your tears shall be full. get off my back you gay!
kiss the truth!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by Thewrath(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
GameGod:

[size=16pt] u don't have my time yet you quoted me first. Flat-heads are animals really, death to those filthy animals from yEAST, morons [/size]
Hehehehe,,kikikikikiki
If e too pain You,break your phone!!
Re: Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge by NaYouGoTire: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2016
timeman:
a little bit of this, a little bit of that, so your tears shall be full. get off my back you gay!
kiss the truth!
Imagine a self-servicer calling me gay grin grin grin I had you now use newly bought joy soap just for a day, how come?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Infection Of Covid-19 Was Caused By Illiteracy And Ignorance / How Chris Uba And Clement Ibeto Bought Anambra State Pdp / Igbos Living In North Flee To Cameroon For Safety From Boko Haram Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.