Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

A Message To My Brothers In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To My Brothers In Need (477 Views)

Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To My Brothers In Need by Elcid1(m): 4:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Masturbation one of those acts that remain powerful. Some persons have triumphed ,some are deeply struggling while some remain defeated seeing it as a norm . Well who am I to judge the latter when people still find it convincing to tag it a sinful act with only this Bible quotation (Genesis 38) to their rescue., where as some claim it remains the best way to ease tension, depression and most importantly to abstain from adultery and fornication which are the true evil.
To best buttress this matter I have to categorise this two schools of thought.
*Category A are for persons who claim it's a sinful act while Category B are those who see it as nature's call. I personally would prefer staying in between, you might ask why. Well I agree with both groups, #categoryA stand strongly on the Bible ,this doesn't sounds convincing to some persons who claim the bible don't have proper records about this act infact it's totally silent on this issue . Maybe our forefathers never indulge in such act making us a genus...haha(on a lighter note) . The word "masturbate" is to stimulate oneself #sexually, especially by use of one’s hand, sometimes with a partner. The word #sexually indicates it's another form of sex. If masturbation is done alone and accompanied by lust, then it is a sin,
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. So said the holy book (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ).
#categoryB. Yeah it's a natural call especially when you arrive a matured age. The truth remains that (am no Doctor) at this stage in growth the body tends to produce sperms and if not in use it has the ability to reabsorb the sperms early produced waiting for another complete cycle. As to whether their claims is true or false, we have #Google to our rescue. But mind you in as much as their claims sounds real so is the side effects.
As for my brothers struggling with it, never relent it's possible to overcome. One may ask what remains the best way out, "get involved with activities never find yourself feeling lonely.
God is in control of our lives because He created us. We as humans should control our inventions (internet) rather than it controlling our lives. Let's stop #pronograph it's a precursor to Masturbation. Let's be wise #peace.
Re: A Message To My Brothers In Need by Elcid1(m): 5:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Moderator this is a typical topic that requires the attention of all. Please send it to front page. Thanks in anticipation
Re: A Message To My Brothers In Need by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2016
N

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Undermines Me, Dumb Man Tells Court / Who Will You Prefer To Settle Down With. / What You Don’t Know About Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.