Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport (33550 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Thobiy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ish
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by piagetskinner(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
C professor klump grin grin...the guy gather t1ts
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
bruhh grin

What are you doing online all by yourself. Do your brother's know you're online? angry

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dotmanroy:
Davido... Come and see ur boi o!
. I swear davido na get respect.....calling Dele 'my boy'.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by SURElee(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Obesity
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by bigtt76(f): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Using style to campaign for John Mahama of Ghana grin

olayinka807:
Ovation international boss,Chief Dele Momodu met his wife,Mobolaji briefly at Heathrow airport in London this evening.

Nice to see my very dear wife at London Heathrow during my brief transit this evening... The journey of man continues...
he wrote

He also met his sons Eniafelamo and Enitanyole.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/adorable-photos-of-dele-momodu-and-wife.html

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adorable my asss. They are obese and living dangerously unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by CaroLyner(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Haute:

What are you doing online all by yourself. Do your brother's know you're online? angry
gringrin pop some chill pills
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Irishrena1(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
olagamalin:
Haba ...why so rotund.....there are more calories in their stomach than in shoprite. I mean, when was the last time they saw their entire body in the mirror? grin grin

I can see the Momodus have waged and defeated anorexia conclusively grin
Kikikikikikikikikikikik very hilarious. Anorexia can never smell thier lineage for they have fought it on behalf of their lineage
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by billyG(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
wetin dem go find for London?putting pressure on d pound & $ and then blame Buhari.
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by smartbros(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
This Man is fucking Ugly Men! Even Osho is more handsome than you!
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
gringrin pop some chill pills
Of course. But only if you'll pop along with me. tongue
You have a good memory. cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport by iamkingzlee(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Sijo01:
That boy carry bag of rice for chest? undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.