Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,046 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari (1276 Views)

Nigerians Vent Frustrations On President Buhari As Costs Soar / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Truth801(m): 5:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Lagos (CNN) — It was supposed to be a rallying cry
for unity in a nation deep in recession crisis.
However the launch of President Buhari's 'Change
Begins With Me' campaign quickly went south as
Nigerians took to Twitter to vent their frustrations
against his government.
During a national address on Thursday, the president
said: "The campaign principle is simple, each of us
must live the change we want to see in our society."
He added: "Before you ask, 'where is the change they
promised us,' you must first ask, 'how far have I
changed my ways."
Angry Nigerians poured scorn on the initiative. Some
felt the sentiment was tone deaf and failed to
address the myriad problems Nigerians face on a
daily basis. Top of that list is an economy in freefall
and mass youth unemployment.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/10/africa/nigerians-change-begins-with-me/index.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by agwom(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Fidelismaria: 5:45am On Sep 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley Yes....Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by ificatchmodeh: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Sai baba change! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Sai baba change!
Nowadays it has become "Sai Mama" tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Mcponpin(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2016
The same 'change must begin with me' mantra that they stole from a certain duo?

Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by ificatchmodeh: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

Nowadays it has become "Sai Mama" tongue tongue

Hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Hahahahahaha grin
There is even "Sai Mama" special cake

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by ificatchmodeh: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

There is even "Sai Mama" special cake

Bubu wey de run things grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Bubu wey de run things grin
No be small matter oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by ificatchmodeh: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2016
imhotep:

No be small matter oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy
Ah tell you..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2016
APC is pure scam. Instead of giving us the change they promised us, they are now pushing the responsibility to us. Please change begin with APC and not me!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2016
egbonnla:
APC pure scam. Instead of giving us the change they promised us, they are now pushing the responsibility to us. Please change begin with APC and not me!
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by lovat(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari mumuness is sailing round the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by izombie(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Apc and change of promise be like

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by slyng(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2016
These 5%(s) are still in the march 28 2015 trauma. Na wa oo
Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by BiafraIShere(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2016
We 5% just siddon dey look them, wetin concern us!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by DaGC(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2016
I think it ought to be glaring for both loyalists and pessimists to see that certain things are just not working under this administration. There have been many gaffes by the President that should never have happened. This is not a LGC post for f**k sakes, this is the office of the presidency!!

The ones that irked me most are those that are also feeling the pinch, but refuse to condemn or criticize any bad policy or action because they are bound to be loyal, even though some of them are not card carrying members.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Frustration Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2016
DaGC:

The ones that irked me most are those that are also feeling the pinch, but refuse to condemn or criticize any bad policy or action because they are bound to be loyal, even though some of them are not card carrying members.
^^ Those are the brain-dead zombies among us grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76UngzHX5Y

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Members To Head Federal Boards Of Agencies Which PDP Members Head / Prof Sanusi (oau Chief Imam) Continues His Oppression Upon The Muslim Students / Senate On Vengeance After Nigerian Customs Seized Saraki’s Bulletproof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.