Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby (631 Views)

I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee / See This Hilarious Post About Manchester United / Kante: I Spoke To Mourinho About Manchester United Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby by oyeniyi10(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Manchester united VS Manchester City Derby By Number

* Pep Guardiola is the fourth Manager in the English Premier League to have won his first four consecutive matches in the league. The previous three coaches are Jose Mourinho, Carlos Ancelloti and Guis Hiddink all of them are former Chelsea Manager.

2) Kelechi Iheanacho is the youngest player to have scored and assisted in Manchester derby. He has also scored 15 goals for Man city in his 13 starts.

3) Jose Mourinho has won just one match in the last 10 matches against Pep Guardiola. Drew 4,lost 5 matches. Mourinho has won 3 out of 16 matches played against Pep Guardiola in all competitions. Pep Guardiola is to Jose Mourinho what Mourinho is to Arsene Wenger.

4)Paul Pogba of Man Utd has neither assist nor score in his first 3 starts for Man Utd.

5)Jose Mourinho has won a total of 23 trophies in his coaching career for 16 years while Pep Guardiola won 21 trophies in 8 years.
By Niyi Busari for Ultimatesoccer.com

1 Share

Re: What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby by success1smyn(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2016
oga also get oga

wenger oga na mou

mou's oga name pep

c.ro oga na messi

argentina oga na chile

barca oga na alaves (just kidding)

etc
Re: What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby by oyeniyi10(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2016
The coaches (Mourinho and Pep Guardiola) are two most tactical, technical and know how to use mind game to achieve their aim.
They are also the most decorated in Europe now.
Re: What You Don’t Know About Manchester Derby by Rockyrascal(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
No 3 got me laughing
No4:" in mourinho's voice" I sink pogba is been limited to play his role,he plays more of a defensive role. So that's all,sthannk u" grin

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Emerges NPFL Champions / Betting Predictions: 1 Won Yesterday, Bet9ja Betting Codes ,22 Oct 2016 / 3 Reasons Why Donald Trump WIN Will Affect World Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.