Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses (509 Views)

Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses by study4free(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2016
A student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo
(RUGIPO), Ondo State, Chukwudi Oweniwe,
has been arrested for allegedly killing his
girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeye, in a bush at
Ilu-Abo, Akure, earlier this month.
They’re both Part-Time students of the
department of Science and Laboratory
Technology (SLT). He was alleged to have
performed some ritual activities on her,
he has denied that and blamed his satanic
action on an unknown spirit.
Narrating how he killed her, he said:

http://skyevibes..co.ke/2016/09/health-tips-how-to-cure-and-prevent.html?m=1
Re: How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses by Deenite(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: How I Lured My Girlfriend Into A Bush And Killed Her, 22 Year Old Boy Confesses by corrosivediik: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2016
!

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Genuine Confidence / Mrs Aisha Buhari Meets Billionaire Wife Melinda Gates In New York / Video: Nigerian Inspiration Song Where Obama Shed Tears Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.