Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,382 members, 7,964,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Was The Garden Of Eden Story Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Garden Of Eden Story Real (505 Views)

Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical / Where Is The Garden Of Eden Located. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The Garden Of Eden Story Real by aribisala0(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
The Bible tells us that God created man on Earth in a place usually referred to as "GARDEN OF EDEN" and that Adam and Eve lived there in a happy state. We are told that there were two trees there that God forbade them from eating from and that Eve and then Adam were tempted to eat one of the trees and then realized they were naked. God then cast them out so they may not eat from the other tree.
To me this is a myth just lie one of many others found all over the world. But many Nigerians believe the story is literally true.
What is your take?
Re: Was The Garden Of Eden Story Real by agwom(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2016
true..

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go To Church? / Why I Didn't Go To Church Today / What Is The Meaning Of The Name Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.