Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children (1220 Views)

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by nigeriacamera: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Actress Funke Akindele has made a passionate appeal to her fans, urging them to pray for her. Only recently, she got married for the second time to rapper JJC privately in London.

Some people say her first husband Oloyede and her mum are not happy about her second marriage.
Anyway, JJC has four children from different women but Funke is yet to have her own child.
In a statement on her Facebook page, Funke urged fans to pray she conceived and delivered safely in her new home. She wrote:

“PLS DONT IGNORE
You all know I, Funke Akindele Jenifa has been married for a while now without any issue. Some have even laughed at me, insulted me, judged me without knowing the pains I go through. I put up every effort in entertaining my fans and Nigerians at large, I made you laugh and some would even say I’ve inspired them in one way or the other.

Now I’m in another man’s house. Pls always put me in your prayers. I pray this year 2016 will not pass me by. I will not only give birth, but I will give birth safe and sound. As you write AMEN to this prayer, may God answer all your hidden prayers.

Pls why not write Amen? Why not share this posts for others to say amen?

https://nigeriacamera.net/funke-akindele-please-pray-children/

3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by orisa37: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2016
If you've taken in, God will be the Rock of Refuge for that Child. And if you're still trying to take in, The Holy Spirit will visit soon and grant you the Desires of your Heart IJN AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by integritylady(f): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Fake facebook post impersonating mrs funke Akindele bello
Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by integritylady(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Fake facebook post impersonating mrs funke Akindele bello
Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
ohhh
Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by ojnnaco(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ffuck harder,The Lord will be your strength. Ur miracle will even surprise you. Testimonies awaits you.
Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by finewoman(f): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
if dat post came from her, den she is already pregnant. all she needs from her fans are prayers for safe delivery.
Re: Funke Akindele: Please Pray For Me To Have Children by nanauju(f): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't believe that post is directly from her
I pray for her to have kids though

(1) (Reply)

Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma! / Photo Of The Day! Pot Belly Edition / 12 Nigerian Pastors That Will Make Other Men Jealous (photos)#########

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.