Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria (43102 Views)

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Debaddest(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gosh too bad, 500L for that matter
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by ercel: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP Great Josite!
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
How did he die

1 Like

Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
this happend around February na biko .haba why do some people have to aft so lewd .just because you want to make front page you decided to bring this here may God forgive you .I'm sure you are satisfied now well done
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by DoctorTim: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP young blood. That's my alumni and it hurts that this sad news is coming from my very own department. I know how rigorous it can be there but you have ran your race. I hope you find rest in God's blossom. Rest Well and may God console your family and friends.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by legaxi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
mezynaija:
Lalasticlala This shall never be our portion amen!!!
Guy being it your portion or elixir or whatever has nothing to do with death, if it's your time to go no one can stop you. If you truly love this life then you better start researching on an immortal portion to make you immortal.
Death is for all just yesterday in my area a baby died immediately after delivery.

1 Like

Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Midgut(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP
God will give his family members fortitude to bear the loss
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by redcliff: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
mezynaija:
Lalasticlala This shall never be our portion amen!!!

Damn. Have some dignity!
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by teacherbim(f): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sad rip
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP,, I FEEL SO SAD,,,,I PRAY GOD GRANT HIM ENTERNAL ENTRANCE TO HIS KINGDOM,,, my heartfelt condolences to the family
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by omoolorire(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
A good tree doesn't last in the Forest
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by MrHenshaw: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
hahn:

So, where does this leave the guy whose "portion" this is? undecided

And MUST u respond to every religious and spiritual comment on this platform.Even when it has to do with sending out condolences to the family of the deceased.Honestly,it getting petty for crying out loud.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Thobiy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is old news na, he died last year
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by hectorswag(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Is there any reason as to what caused his death?

And how come everyone is skipping the big question? [/size]
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is old news na, he died last year ...
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by hahn(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrHenshaw:

And MUST u respond to every religious and spiritual comment on this platform.Even when it has to do with sending out condolences to the family of the deceased.Honestly,it getting petty for crying out loud.

How is that supposed to be a condolence message? So, the guy that died deserved it or what? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by NwoyeGabriel(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
R.I.P. Doc.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by herald9: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
sad

Last year, a former classmate of mine updated in his Facebook that 11th of November will be his birthday. On that same day, he had an accident and died.
People were confused whether to wish him happy birthday or R.I.P sad
Every time I scroll pass his profile on fb I'm always filled with deep sadness. I kept asking what if it was me? Why was it him and not me? Does it mean I could also go untimely like that... With these truckload of dreams in my head?

What really happen when it is really Mr A, B, C, D that are plying the same road, but Mr C ends up dead by accident and not Mr A.

Why is it that some people could survive to old age and some can't?
How does death choose it's victim and who might be next?
Why is it that we live everyday just to die the next?
sad sad sad
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by chi4ik4(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
33bandit:
this happend around February na biko .haba why do some people have to aft so lewd .just because you want to make front page you decided to bring this here may God forgive you .I'm sure you are satisfied now well done
don't mind some people, the guy died long time ago while swimming in lamingo River. some are just stupid, what did this op gained by lying??
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by GMbuharii: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh no,may his soul rest in peace and may God grant his family solace.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by 18wheeler: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP you just brought sad memories to my mind. Such a gentleman. He was my in law. I was devastated when he was declared missing. The agony our families went through till his body was found. RIP Dr. Aaron. You never lived to fulfil your passion.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by jay7(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by ashcall(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP to A GREAT JOSITE
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by 18wheeler: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
hectorswag:
[size=14pt]Is there any reason as to what caused his death?

And how come everyone is skipping the big question? [/size]
He drowned in lamingo dam lake in jos while swimming with friends.

1 Like

Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Zealoy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Loss my step mum this morning.. The only woman I've known as my mother since the death of my biological mother. May the soul of ur departed rest in perfect peace..
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by 18wheeler: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
mezynaija:
Friends and well wishers with the entire great jossite's wish to console with the family of Dakat's over the demise of their fellow jossite who passed on yesterday. He is a 500 level student of Medicine and Surgery in the University of Jos. From Jos and beyond sending tributes to JTC Media about the death of a great josite.

Read Carefully and send yours. R.I.P – Sun Set At Dawn.may his soul rest on in perfect peace wit the lord!!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/500-level-university-of-jos-student.html
This incident is over 5 months now not yesterday please.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by smartoliver(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
RIP Bro...u will be remembered..Oh death!.why?
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kia.. I de cry for here oo cry.. Oh Lord please grant him peace and eternal rest, for he sort to save human lives but couldn't for the best reason known to You.

My dear by brothers and sister, please run to Jesus and don't let earthly things distract you from your focus on the Lord. It doesnt matter how you were born but how you die. You need to die in Jesus. There is nothing attached to this world, you will realize this when you know Jesus Christ.

I tell you the truth, this world is not our own but we're only passing through. Our true destination looms ahead of us to whom only can see it.
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by Ndolarr: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
May God console his parents, family members and friends. Painful indeed!
Re: 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Money time everything wasted and hope dashed. This world is vanity jo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Mohammad Bello Hassan Shot Dead Along Katsina-Zamfara Road / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.