Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,425 members, 7,944,115 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep (974 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by vicky85(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
In preparation for the Visit of Ooni of Ife: His Imperial Majesty Kabiyesi Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye OGUNWUSI(Ojaja II), the Ooni Risa to countries in Europe between 21st - 30th October, 2016, the King will be hosted by the entire Consulate Office of Germany at Walter Carrington Crescent, VI on Tuesday 20/09/2016 for visa clearance for about 120 delegates who shall accompany his imperial majesty to the trip.
In a statement from the President of AFRICULRA ..Barr Toyin Adewale Adeyanju, who is currently on a tour in Europe for preparation, said..the visit to German embassy will be a great visit since the expectation of the Consular General and his team is high to receive the Royal Highness and his entourage.
He will be back to the country to conclude on the arrangement and assure his absence will not be felt as Bridget Okonofua (The head of the Secretariat) and the entire Nigeria Team are in action.
Ooni of ife tour to Frankfurt, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Paris will be greatly celebrated as the anxiety of the people in Europe is so high to welcome the Arole Oodua. The celebration which shall include the celebration of EKO @ 50 in Hamburg and OSUN @ 25 in Amsterdam shall add glamour to the tour particular the presence of Lagos State Governor, Prof Wole Soyinka, Osun State Governor, Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly and the entire House of Assembly, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Oba of Lagos (Oba Rilwan Akiolu) Stakeholders in Lagos etc. According to the president of Africulra detail of the event shall be released soon.
He hereby calls on the people to participate and join in the this wonderful event which is still on for: participation, Advert Placement, Sponsorship and Purchase of ANKARA for the event: please call Barr Toyin Adeyanju on +2348033123233, +33753366849, Bridget +2348023121114, Amb Dele Fagboyo +2348136036343.
Our Culture is our pride...otise seoooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by MrOlihilistic: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by PrinceAbinibi: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
This Ooni dey chop Life
Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by Dotmanroy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
This ooni though... Always en route... Between ooni and buhari, who travel pass sef?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by vicky85(f): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Honestly, the man travel pass ooo.....lol....soon, he will travel to Asia...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by PrinceAbinibi: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Dotmanroy:
This ooni though... Always en route... Between ooni and buhari, who travel pass sef?

It is Buhari aka the flying President, I think he is collecting airmiles. me and my friends have started a bet, guess when next Buhari is flying, I have won 6 out of 7! I just say nextweek and I have been right almost everytime.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep by vicky85(f): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2016
It's true.... Buhari is always flying..... I guess, that's his ambition. To fly all countries before d end of 4 years....

(1) (Reply)

Juju Is Real, On The Road Side Of Oshodi Lagos[pictures] / How Do I Achieve My New Year Resolutions / African Renaissance Art By Ugo-chi / Ugoart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.