Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? (1915 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Why Do Guys Kneels On One Knee When Proposing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Like seriously all the Naija movie I've been watching they always kneel down before saying will you marry me...
I don't know if it happens real also because I've not seen someone proposing before...
#Whatyasay!
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by ikombe: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
not compulsory undecided
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by whitebeard(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
No it not
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Ifakiland(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Our forefathers never knelt down to marry our foremothers.....am looking for dat gal dat will bend my knees dat day....kneel ko, lay down ni.

1 Like

Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
I can do that but not for a Nigerian lady
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Most guys believe it's more romantic that way
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
depends on her beauty, if she fine kneel down well, if she wor wor stone the ring give am, who she epp? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
YES! If possible...BOW angry
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Bow ? for who you? cheesy cheesy cheesy na why your head dey bald so, yoruba dey call am apariiiii
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin lolz grin
officialEFCC:
depends on her beauty, if she fine kneel down well, if she wor wor stone the ring give am, who she epp? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
officialEFCC:
Bow ? for who you? cheesy cheesy cheesy na why your head dey bald so, yoruba dey call am apariiiii
leave my bald head alone tongue grin
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Like seriously all the Naija music I've been watching the always kneel down before saying will you marry me...
I don't know if it happens real also because I've not seen someone proposing before...
#Whatyasay!
Not at all
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Synzu(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'll even prostrate for my woman grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Lovelynature(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who even initiated the kneeling down of a thing sef? It isn't must but most ladies think it's very romantic.

On the other hand, most guys ain't just ready for the drama
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is serious...was watching another Naija film and the guy did same..the worst part he was sitting down as time reach my guy kneel down...LMAO
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
ikombe:
not compulsory undecided
Lol everyone is doing it na...i believe you too would..
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
whitebeard:
No it not
LOL what if she doesn't accept
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
Our forefathers never knelt down to marry our foremothers.....am looking for dat gal dat will bend my knees dat day....kneel ko, lay down ni.
LOL na by force oo
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can do that but not for a Nigerian lady
Wetin Naija lady do you na
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Most guys believe it's more romantic that way
Romantic abi punishment
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
officialEFCC:
She don bafff!
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Oh dats your plan....bow for?
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Not only kneeling down, I would stand at ease while at it. Kneeling down ni, bending down ko!
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Wetin Naija lady do you na
Hehehehehhe... I just wan downgrade the ni jare cheesy
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Personally am against it!
but being on your kneels for some seconds will cause " NO" harm to anyone!
its all about "Chivalry" we just do it to preserve mental decency!!

@your stated point MOST Nigerian marriages start unceremoniously (the girl got pregnant, the guy is old, family arranged it etc)
so you will rarely see stuffs like that!!!!!
besides "Most Nigerian" are frustrated to them stuffs like that are extraneous #modernized desires, outdated mentality

1 Like

Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hehehehehhe... I just wan downgrade the ni jare cheesy
Lol...chai Naija lady yaff suffer
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
discoprophet:
Not only kneeling down, I would stand at ease while at it. Kneeling down ni, bending down ko!

That's The pattern na
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
bbmpin:
Personally am against it!
but being on your kneels for some seconds will cause " NO" harm anyone!
its all about "Chivalry" we just do it to preserve mental decency!!

@your stated point MOST Nigerian marriages start unceremoniously (the girl got pregnant, the guy is old, family arranged it etc)
so you will rarely see stuffs like that!!!!!
besides "Most Nigerian" are frustrated to them stuffs like that are extraneous #modernized desires, outdated mentality
Seinq a point in your post,.,
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Oh dats your plan....bow for?
bow to me smiley
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
bow to me smiley
Wow I'll gladly do dat but in next 200yrs..
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Wow I'll gladly do dat but in next 200yrs..
don't worry I'll wait smiley
Re: Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
don't worry I'll wait smiley
Hahaha I see you're crazy Indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Nigerian Girls Gat Low Sense Of Humor Walahi! / Nigerian Couple Set Social Media On Fire With Their Hot Pre-wedding Photos / Dnt Call Me Again.... Will Call U Weneva I Want To! - Fiance Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.