Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,814 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina (2028 Views)

Dapo Abiodun To Contest For Ogun Governorship (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by metromediaboss: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hundreds of constituents queuing to collect rice less than N300 from Hon Dapo Lam Adesina in Ibadan today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-hundreds-queue-to-collect-food.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by HungerBAD: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Metromediaboss.

Learn not to be biased when you post stories. How do you know the rice is less than N300?

I am more interested in the numbers of developments he has brought to his constituent,and the lives of those the developments has affected.

I am Pro West,but this food sharing thing in the West has to be stopped.

I hate seeing people that are not physically challenged queue up like beggars collecting Rice.

This Politics of food sharing has to stop. Bring verifiable developments to your people,and not rice.

These guys are not refugees,and should not be lining up like this.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by StepTwo: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ibadan people

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by salients: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is ridiculous is it in the name of charity or constituency project?
Fulfilment of election promise in error

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by maryjan8(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Interesting
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by johnpaulo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am so sorry for this country called Nigeria,may God help us.only in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by todayboy: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Refugees in Ibadan

The change is getting closer to the afonjas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by tawa89(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jesus.....See brown roofs everywhere!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by todayboy: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Metromediaboss.

Learn not to be biased when you post stories. How do you know the rice is less than N300?

I am more interested in the numbers of developments he has brought to his constituent,and the lives of those the developments has affected.

I am Pro West,but this food sharing thing in the West has to be stopped.

I hate seeing people that are not physically challenged queue up like beggars collecting Rice.

This Politics of food sharing has to stop. Bring verifiable developments to your people,and not rice.

These guys are not refugees,and should not be lining up like this.

This clown is stylishly wailing

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Pidggin(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
This was how ancestors sold their kinsmen and women for salt. We will never change

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by AnambraDota: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:
Refugees in Ibadan

The change is getting closer to the afonjas

Afonjanistans grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by pheyikemi: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
See queue on top small food shocked . God in Your mercy please save Nigeria. Who cares for recession ram?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dude used to be an active nlder.

Folks are hungry and souldnt mind standing in the sun for hours for a cup of rice, our leaders have no conscience too.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by AnambraDota: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
tawa89:

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by CowHard: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
This underscores the level of hunger in Yoruba land....

I thought Afonjas now produce enough food capable of feeding the entire Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by lagdmark(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
tawa89:
I tire oh! Is that the street of Ibadan or........
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by greatgod2012(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
See achievement o!

And I'm sure he's going to use this as part of his achievements when contesting for second term in the next election.

Honestly, these people no get shame, and it's not their fault, we citizens sef don't know our rights!
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by kolaish(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOOD WORK? BUT, IF I WILL TELL U THE TRUTH, THAT POLITICIAN IS CANVASSING FOR FUTURE VOTE. THE MONEY HE IS INVESTING NOW TO GET THE VOTE WILL SUDDENLY BE STOLEN (3 TIMES) FROM THE GOVT PURSE AS SOON AS HE IS ELECTED. THEN, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT LINE UP TO COLLECT THE SAME RICE WILL THEN START ACCUSING HIM OF CORRUPTION.

REMEMBER THAT NO POLITICIAN IS CHARITABLE TO THAT EXTENT. EVEN IF THEY DO ANY CHARITY WORK, IT IS JUST TO GET POPULARITY THAT WILL TAKE THEM INTO ELECTIVE POSITION.

NIGERIANS, WISE UP.
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by otitokoroleti: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is too bad
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Constituency project by APC government sef cry
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by AnambraDota: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
cowardSeun:
This underscores the level of hunger in Yoruba land....

I thought Afonjas now produce enough food capable of feeding the entire Yoruba land

If you have moved around SW you will stop arguing with them, poverty rate in South West is more than 55% but one thing I found fasticnating about them is that they are contented being poor.

I don't know if its a virtue or not but they don't struggle much especially their men but their women are workaholics.

I know SW inside out one of the reasons I decided to stop bickering in NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by agwom(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
hungry dey naija well well
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by iykecicero: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
And these hungry refugee Afonjas had to queue up for hours to get five cups of rice under scorching sun. Hunger bad. Brown roofs everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Trut(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
cool grin cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by MONITZ: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
I guess that's the late Lam Adesina's son,his father was a former governor of Oyo state and did his own 'chroming 'of the masses until he passed away and his son obviously is continuing from where the father stopped, for how long will the masses be subject to the whims and caprices of some sort of some individuals?

I guess that is y they don't want to empower the citizens genuinely, so the they can continue to use them for all sorts of ignoble exercises that they would ordinarily not do if they were empowered.
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ndi isi odo are now refugees...
Na wa oooo!!!
Where's lalasticlalca sef?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
tawa89:
lemme ask lalasticlacla?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by anonimi: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Our people keep selling their votes & souls to the devils & demons that these politicians are. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by chiefcontroller: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by Orjioorji(f): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
in my view I don't think this is the right time for structural development by any reasonable govt, they should pls feed the people with food for now when there is life people will Develop their lands. Buhari time govt should concentrate on feeding it citizens.
Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by ificatchmodeh: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sai baba change!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
tawa89:
Afongasssssss are Hungry . their messiah Pastorr Osinbajo have failed them tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue today they caught Thief who stole motor cycle bcoss of Hunger grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afonjasss the Brown roof tribe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Who Jailed Fela Anikulapo Kuti... / Rahma Haruna,19yr Old Limbless Nigerian Girl Whose Story Went Viral Is Dead!(pix / 2017 Anambra Guber Poll: There Is No Better Alternative To Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.