Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Benefits Of Marriage For Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benefits Of Marriage For Men (884 Views)

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? / Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Marriage For Men by tivta(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
The world is really changing, changing too fast. In the days of my parents, women never had their own properties or investments, everything belonged to the man, he was saddled with the responsibility of taking care of the family financially and physically while the wife mostly takes care of the children. He pays all the bills while the wife makes sure he is not cheated.

2016, things have changed, now women in Nigeria scream equal rights and feminisim, the annoying part about this is, the same women expect men to pay the house rent, electric bill, gas, school fees etc. Yet they work and contribute next to nothing financially, instead they prefer to buy makeup and clothes while the husband works day and night. So say men benefit sex but now adays most women play the "am tired" card whereas science has proven that sex is more beneficial to women.
So the basic benefit for me is a woman that raises his children since most women nowadays don't even know how to cook.
Now if a man has money, close trustworthy friends, family and adopts children, what is the benefit of the man getting married? An example of such men include Richard Bradson, Curtis Jackson, Sean combs, they may not have adopted children but both Sean Combs and Curtis Jackson have children outside wedlock cause they know if they do get mmarried there is a high possibility of divorce and when that happens, the man looses it all.

So I just want to hear from men and possibly women the benefits of marriage for a man
Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by Timblaze(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Chivita, ask your daddy... grin
Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by tivta(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2016
PaperLace:
Chivita, ask your daddy... grin

Did you read the post at all? Am sure you belong to the materialistic, gold digging generation, after i posted CLEARLY what my parents enjoyed during their days you still have the courage to ask a silly question? You are obviously to young to understand so please leave and allow matured people comment.
Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
tivta:

Did you read the post at all? Am sure you belong to the materialistic, gold digging generation, after i posted CLEARLY what my parents enjoyed during their days you still have the courage to ask a silly question? You are obviously to young to understand so please leave and allow matured people comment.

ahnahn.
Why are you aggressive?sumone cannor play with you?
You're mature come pack this kind bad character, only you?
Oriegwu o

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by YourCoffin: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2016
They die early. At least vultures don't get to eat their flesh
Re: Benefits Of Marriage For Men by tivta(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
PaperLace:

ahnahn.
Why are you aggressive?sumone cannor play with you?
You're mature come pack this kind bad character, only you?
Oriegwu o
This is a serious matter, unless you think marriage is a joke

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? My Nightmare: A Cause For Concern. / See What Buhari Did To His Wife Aisha: A Must Read. / Saw This On My Way To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.